Page 157 of 225 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2246

Thread: iRacing

I'll be live-streaming the Roar, starting at 5:00pm Eastern (22:00 GMT) which is just about two hours from now.
    https://youtu.be/oDYAJE6RiLs

Damn GT4 leader dive bombed me at the bus stop, I lost the rear end and now have 19 mins of repairs. I was running in P7 at the time in TCR 🙄

Aw, sorry to hear. I had a very quiet race to 8th after gridding 13th. I had a total of 1x from a chicane cut. I just did not have pace but survived attrition.

Managed a P11 out of 16 TCR finishers, 11 laps behind the TCR leader.

I managed to preserve the front tyres for 41 laps, I think it was, until I needed to pit for fuel.
    Didn't take rear, had a personal pitstop which cost me another 7 seconds, but emerged in P7 until captain dickwad decided he wasn't going to wait.

Daytona 24 this week-end. I may not be streaming it though. I have a couple of other commitments that will keep me from streaming the whole race. I may start it, stop it a few hours in, then start it back up later.

Junior Potato
    I enter a B Fixed race. 45 laps. I choose not to qualify, so instead collect 0x-es off the walls in qualifying while using the session to get my eye in.

Somehow it still granted me a clean lap and placed me 14th on the grid.

Race starts, I let a bunch of cars hurry past to go off and meet their destiny. Straight away the mid-pack is battling. Real hard. I'm in 20th.

I settle in, thinking I'm on for a top ten. I end up behind a guy who's doing the same as me. On lap 10 we start working on the bottom half. A car gets doored into the wall, thankfully no yellow. We pick them off one-by-one, almost at the rate of 1 per lap. Some laps we get two at once!

By lap 25 I am in 10th. I think I am on for a top five. We continue working our way through the next positions. By this time everyone's tyres are fucked beyond next Tuesday.

On lap 39 I get to 5th place. I think I am on for a podium. The guy I am following passes 3rd, and I follow him into 4th. I think I'll just wait here until the last two laps and pick him off too.

Three laps from the end my travelling partner hits the wall exiting turn 4, I say fuck it and pass him round the outside in turn 1 & 2.

Nice easy third place

Last edited by Rare White Ape; January 21st, 2022 at 07:10 PM.

Well done.

Junior Potato
    Thanks Cam

Our Daytona 24 starts now. If you're in the mood, drop in here and have a look...

https://www.twitch.tv/mimsyy1

It's currently 5pm here to expect the stream to end during the overnight portion, some 8 hours away. Overnight stream will be here:

https://www.twitch.tv/justcrous

Our Daytona 24 run could have been better. As usual, we were one of the slowest qualifiers and started 42nd. We were in a GT3-only split. My bro got punted twice, but had a good drive otherwise. The first time, it was going into the bus stop and he made a great save. The second time, he was put in the wall in turn six. Towed for ten minutes of repairs. Everyone else did great. My first stint went well. I had a half-spin in turn one for 2x and 1x for a grass touch in the bus stop. My second stint, however, I binned it in the wall in the kink, necessitating 15 minutes of repairs. Doh. Thanks to grit and consistency from the rest of the team, we were as high as 17th until I got in the car. I eventually brought the car home in 21st. We were the safest team in our split with a total of 40x.

Later, my bro and I started our regular Sunday GT Enduro. Alas, we got caught up in the regular T1 garbage and decided to retire. CAN'T JUST TAKE IT EASY ON LAP ONE, OOOOOOHHH NNOO.

My bro and I finally had a good race in the GT Enduro series. Podium, baby! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_ZslwGSIHI

This season in GT Enduro has just been shit. We've been wrecked or caught up in other drivers' garbage in five out of six races so far this season. The sixth race, my bro wrecked on his own. It's been a horrific first half. It is really nice to finally have a good race. I hope we can continue this trend.