Page 146 of 226 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2251

Thread: iRacing

Junior Potato
    I honestly don't think I'd be able to provide an answer with as much context and quality as good as Google would.

OK, I'll buy that. Wikipedia is my normal go-to for random stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    So I just won yet another oval race. Here is the incident that allowed me to go on and win

It wouldn't be remarkable except for that livery. Means I didn't have to fight the urge to send him into a wall.
    So goooood!!

Junior Potato
    I got my oval A licence today, and am currently sitting at 1935 iRating.

We had a rough go in the GT Enduro this week. Tim wrecked a couple of times and did not want to continue. I finished the race to gain SR, but we were DQed. Tim did not do his fair share. Turns out I did one lap too many. If I had just slowed a bit and let the leader pass me before the finish we would have been good. No way I would have been able to calculate that during the race though. He did enough laps that I knew it would be close.

Had a reasonable IndyCar race today. Only 11 drivers signed up. I was the slowest car on the grid. Got a top-five simply by surviving attrition; had 0x.

Junior Potato
    I like how we share little stories about otherwise unremarkable races. Bench racing at its finest

Several participants in this thread have mentioned that they enjoy the iRacing anecdotes. I should be posting MORE.

Last night, I noticed 430 drivers registered for a rookie MX-5 Cup session. Looks like a lot of racers took advantage of the 50% off new memberships sale.

Moooooore carnaaaaaage.
    MX5 drivers seem to be magnets for destruction, some of the brainfart moments I've seen in Sim Lab production class are things of wonder.
    Like, wonder how he didn't know another car was beside him, or wonder how he missed his braking point by that much to take out 3 cars in front 🤣.
    Or the best of all, wonder how the hell you managed to crash on the formation lap and take out half your class.

Mustang drivers, AMIRITE?

I've been caught up in others' garbage in my last six Porsche Cup races.