Page 97 of 225 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: iRacing

My races this week have been snooze fests. ZZzzz...

V8 Supercars Thursday night though! Always brings the goods.

Junior Potato
    I tried the Mustang Supercar on Tuesday night while maintenance was happening.

It's... harder to drive than I thought. Very fast with the potential for talented drivers to extract a LOT of speed out of them. But very very hard to just hop in and go vroom vroom.

I'm still suckling the teat of GT3s and they are designed to be easy to drive for low talent gentleman drivers like myself!

Junior Potato
    You know, if you want to be like the best, you have to act like the best.

Junior Potato
    BMW BROS

Interesting race tonight. Got hit from behind by a BMW BRO in the mini Karussell. Admittedly it was a great move and I turned in on him, but he could only take that move because I was being careful behind that brown Ferrari. I could've covered the left, or I could've had my eyes focused behind AND in front of me. Racing incident. He sent it, I got sent, and that other Ferrari really got sent, poor bugger. I apologised to him. But then I got my revenge...

Different BMW BRO to the one before, but he got taken out by the guy who hit me in the first video. That guy was involved with at least three kills across the three lap Nords race, bloody menace. This guy, however, did one of the worst rejoins in history. And he got fucking sent.

At the end of the race this BMW BRO had a good time. Look at the name of the driver, his finishing position, and the content of the text chat on the right. Be sure to watch this all the way to the end.

Fucking BMW BROS.

A+ posts. Would look again.

Although, extracting revenge like that is against iRacing's Sporting Code.

"Why would I not send it?" Uh, because you wrecked both cars doing it, douchebag.

Junior Potato
    Pretty much. Despite what a lot of people may think, the end of the straight isn’t a passing zone. At all!

There are probably only two or three places to actually pass on the entire combined north and south circuits, and one of them is while slipstreaming along the Dottinger Hohe. If you’re not fully alongside by the time you go under the bridge then you HAVE to pull out.

Last minute send, just because it’s the last lap? That’s no excuse for recklessness.

Junior Potato
    Nurb 24h today/tonight!

Myself and Cam are driving with Gone Broke Racing.

Going live in 3-4 hours.

Get that weak shit off my track

Junior Potato
    Shane Van Gisbergen is in our split in GT3.