Page 55 of 228 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: iRacing

You have to wait a few minutes for your most recent race to show up in the results. It should tell you what affect a race has on your ratings.

In other news:

Came third in a five lap race in the Radical at the ‘Ring with a mere 2x. I only gained a very meager amount to my SR. All I did was survive attrition. I think there were 13 cars in the race. My 2x was for a half-spin I did entering the last lap after accidentally hitting first gear.

Hah Trucked is a great description of what happened to you there.

Decided to jump into the D class F3 sprint series that just switched over to Lime Rock Park, had one of the best races I've had in a long time! I put a clip of the last few laps here, although I was racing with the teal car for several laps before this as well. He made a mistake on the last lap that let me get by... passing here is tough! I was getting a good run on him on the second to last corner, but even leaving the right gap and timing that run just right I was still barely able to get alongside him.

Last edited by retsmah; May 25th, 2020 at 06:59 PM.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    You have to wait a few minutes for your most recent race to show up in the results. It should tell you what affect a race has on your ratings.
    Oh I see it, way over on the left side of the display.

Still weird that I can only see recent results though.

The standalone UI is missing features, for sure. I use it, but you still have to visit the web site for stats. When I first signed up, there was a greyed-out “Stats (Coming Soon)” button in the menu. It disappeared.

Le Mans is a month out. I've signed up to do the race with another team, but they have eight drivers. The leaders seem reluctant to race a second car unless they have ten+ drivers. Anyone interested in doing the 24h du Mans with a GTXF team?

Date: June 20-21
    Timeslot #1 - Saturday 01:00 GMT | Friday 9PM Eastern
    Timeslot #2 - Saturday 13:00 GMT | Saturday 9AM Eastern

I'll take the silence as a no.

Give me a year or two and you might get a maybe.
    I got called out for "Bad driving" a couple of nights ago.
    Production class racing at Charlotte roval.
    Qualified 2nd in the Solstice class about 14th overall.
    First corner was a typical shitfest, some guy took out about 8 cars including me.
    3 min tow to pits, went a lap down and 6th and last in class.

Now angry and focused, stormed back out, got to around lap 21 and had to pit for fuel.
    All good there. Got a warning from crew chief about a car on exit, lift off and let him pass before rejoining.
    Followed this guy, who was driving an MX5 for a lap, he was holding me up!
    Got to the twisty inner section next lap around, he was driving like a muppet, hence why I was able to keep up.
    He turned in too early at the corner before coming on to the banking, slowed and over corrected, then had another go at turning left ( not really a hard corner). He cocked that up again, dropped down to 2nd gear and this caught me by surprise, so I naturally gave him a touch up while hard on the brakes and he spun.
    Looking at the replay, I really had nowhere to go or expect such a change in speed from him. But my fault apparently
    Well done to that guy with his 820 iRating after 100+ races I'm sure he's going to be a star.

Oh and I ended up 2nd, a lap down on the leader. Shame that, as his pace was similar to mine, so could have been a good race.
    Last edited by Yobbo NZ; May 29th, 2020 at 05:55 PM.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    I'll take the silence as a no.
    It's honestly so rare that I can make it through a 25 minute race without cocking it up that there's no way I want to make teammates reliant on me.

What car?