Page 54 of 226 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: iRacing

I am the unluckiest dude in iRacing today. I wanted to build up my SR, so I started a race from the pits. Just as I was exiting the pits, a dude that was involved in a start line collision pulled into the pit lane exit. Of course, I could not avoid him.

I took myself out of the class lead in the Kia at Belle Isle yesterday with only 3 laps left.
    Running around 3.5 - 4 seconds ahead of the next Kia, entered the right hander before the back straight, glanced over at the relative.....gave it a little too much throttle, oh crap where did that wall on the left come from.
    Smashed hard into that, limped back to the pits, ended up last.
    I was rather annoyed at myself for that.

Start Radical race from second row. Get wrecked in T1. Get back on track and pass several cars. Get utterly divebombed and wrecked again. Surely my luck has to turn around some time.

/me goes to submit yet another protest. I submit like 3-4 protests a week.

I've managed three incident free races in a row, my SR has gone from I think B 3.7 to A 4.6. Last race was 40 minutes of GT3 cars at Tsubuka, which somehow was the least dramatic of any race I've done recently.

My SR is down to 2.5 again, thanks to wreckers.

Got my SR back up to 3.6 or so thanks to several start-from-the-pit races.

I've done a lot of racing in the past few days. I've started every race from the pits. My iRating has stayed pretty even, but my SR is now back up to 4.5. Who knew that races are more enjoyable when you don't get wrecked out?

I did a race in the Lotus 79 earlier today. The very next race, I did the Cayman GT4 at the same track. I felt like I was racing in slow motion.

Fanatec global challenge is at Summit Point races at this current week. What a shit show that track is with these cars.
    Way too narrow for large cars.
    I did my one race to count for the week and that's it no more.
    It was made more humorous though being in a European server and the various accents all abusing each other.

Administrator
    Heh, I just did my first race in a long time in the Cadillac at Summit Point. Was pretty fun - I'm slower than I used to be so I have an artificially high iRating, which lead me to be about a second off the pace, but that meant I started in the back of the fast cars and kept mostly out of trouble despite a pileup at the first hairpin in front of me.

Is there any way in the beta UI to see your list of results beyond the "recent" ones and see things like what the effect of an event was on your IR and SR? I could only find that by going back to the "classic website".