Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: iRacing

I did sign up for the discounted rate. Just need to actually set my rig up. It's complicated some because my home desktop space is now, two days a week, my telework home office. Need to figure something out because my work laptop dock uses 2/3rds of my triple monitor setup and I have to move stuff around to make it iRacing optimized.

Speaking of monitor setups, I finally figured out how to use three monitors, without using NVidia surround (which is a pain in the ass). You can use windowed mode, with a border, resize, then turn the borders off. You still have the start menu at the bottom, but it's soooo much better now than switching between surround and normal. I figured this out thanks to having to run Rocksmith windows to prevent crashes oddly.

Windows 10 doesn't recognize my CSR Elite Pedals via USB.

It's not even a matter of making sure the drivers are installed. The moment the USB plugs into the machine I get an 'Unknown USB Device (Invalid Device Descriptor)' error in the Device Manager list.

It did recognize my G27 and DSD Button Box right away. I might have to revert to my G27 pedals in the meantime but it's just another Win10 headache. I did a complete system reimage about two weeks ago which helped with a few things but here we are again with lost functionality over Win7.

That sucks. My Clubsports have no issues now. I had a problem with both my pedals and wheel base basically braking the input every time I plugged them in/turned them on. I uninstalled the USB device and reinstalled and everything works again.

Are you able to update the firmware somehow? Maybe it got messed up.

Finally won something today. Mazda fixed race at Laguna Seca. I switched to right foot braking for it, and find it much easier. I think I was overlapping with left foot braking too much, causing it to understeer.