Page 130 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2269

Thread: iRacing

Junior Potato
    Excellent work Cam! My SR is back to 4.99 as well

We came 7th in our race. Opted not to qualify and gridded 21st. We were in the top 15 before the first pit stop

Sounds like our races were very similar.

I am done with the GT Sprint series. I get wrecked in that series in a vast majority of my races. I took a break from it last season because of it. I tried it twice this season and got wrecked in both of them by garbage driving. I am still going to try the GT Enduros with my bro, but I do not have high hopes for that either.

Conversely, watch Tim and I go from 38th on the grid to finish 6th in the GT Enduro. Tim had a couple of minor offs and two bogus 4x car contacts. He was hit from behind by cars that were at least one lap down. I almost caught the battle for 4th, but ran out of time. It was a good race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XScQJ0D_nPQ

I just purchased the new 992 GT3 Cup car, not sure if I've made a mistake or not.
    Had a practice session, found it very hard to be consistent. Locking brakes all the time, no matter how I set the bias. Most likely due to the Logitech pedals.
    I was 3 seconds off the fastest time at Charlotte, not too worried though, as nearly all the drivers there were Div 1.

Yeah, I am always 3 seconds slower than the div. 1 guys. I just accept it.

It takes a little while to become accustomed to a new car. You will get better with practice.
    Last edited by Cam; September 20th, 2021 at 03:35 AM.

Did IndyCar at Long Beach. Qualified P7. What mayhem! First of all, there was a pile-up in the hairpin on the pace lap. I lost several spots from that. I got damage from a spinning car that I could not avoid on lap three and had to tow. Luckily, it was only 40 seconds to repair, but it was enough to put me two laps down. I put in consistent laps after that and still finished 7th, despite the early incident.

You've got to wonder whether half of those that crash that badly, actually practice at all.
    My routine is to get comfortable with the car and track before even attempting to enter a race.
    Last edited by Yobbo NZ; September 20th, 2021 at 06:28 PM.

They are simply trying too hard, I think.

Also just purchased the Porsche GT3 R and AMG GT3, lovely to drive, especially the Porsche.
    I've sent you a friend request too Cam, I like comparing times etc