Page 105 of 225 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2246

Thread: iRacing

He does not deny his actions. He believes he is being unfairly treated. Still, he's obviously a wanker.

What I find interesting about the video is seeing iRacing's e-mails to the offender. They include the description from the protester, which makes it easy to know who made the protest, even though they are supposed to be anonymous.

I was totally fixated on his shocking teeth. Meth addict as well on his CV?

I have become disillusioned with racing GTE. Soooo many bombers and wreckers.

Junior Potato
    I have a GTE video for you. Here's a sneak preview, of me 'screwing up' a corner entry.

Junior Potato
    And I'm watching Dan Suzuki who's doing a top split IMSA race at Montreal. There are... four GTEs left in the race.

Junior Potato
    Imagine experiencing the greatest LSD trip in your life, where all becomes one. I felt so connected to the car that I was having one of those out-of-body experiences as reported by Ayrton Senna, like the car was an extension of my body, connected directly to my brain. I could make it do whatever I wanted it to do. It was legitimately one of my best ever drives. I was so confident and able to show aggression when needed against faster drivers than me. I was catching third place...

...until I got wasted by an LMP. I was so upset afterwards. The high of the drug of motorsport, then the sudden annoyance of being ripped back to reality. I actually lost my composure and racked up enough penalty points from small mistakes to earn my first ever drive-through. I parked it in the pits and left it idling until the race finished.

LMP doing LMP things.

Junior Potato
    What happened with you Cam?

I was just commenting on your race.

Junior Potato
    I mean how come you are disillusioned with racing GTE? Did something happen to you recently?