Page 109 of 225 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2246

Thread: iRacing

Junior Potato

Chicago street circuit now available to buy on iRacing.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    i thought it would be free. silly me!
    acket.

I can’t see myself paying for that one.

Junior Potato
    It's short but I think it will make a very good track. Not for big multiclass fields or F3, but for Mazdas, PCup and Supercars yes.

Junior Potato
    I can't wait to get into these things for a bit of fun.

I look forward to giving them a go also. I am a bit more interested in the new Spec Racer Ford.

I am happy with my overall performance this season. I feel like I improved my own driving and significantly decreased the self-caused errors. I still get caught up in other's garbage more often than I would like. There are SO many bombers and wreckers. I stopped racing GTE in the latter half of the season because of it. I just became disillusioned racing the Euro Sprints, IMSA Hagerty Series and the GTE Enduros. I feel like I could not do a race without getting caught up in someone else's garbage.

I am happy to have the little crew I race with on Tuesday and Thursday nights. They are good, clean, level-headed racers. I regularly do endurance races with them, which now includes Rare White Ape. My bro and I do at least one endurance race together every week. I am happy to have that quality time with him.

Looking forward to the new season! Subscribe to my racing channel to see more racing action!

Junior Potato
    Thanks for the shout I’m honoured to join you guys, even though I haven’t really raced with you all yet.

I haven’t found the same issues as you have in GTE, but I think that would mostly be down to the times I choose to do my races. Mid-afternoon into the evening in Oz is early morning to very late night for the USA and Europe, so it’s common to get some high SOF grids in a single split. Been having a ball with multi class racing; I was built for that shit, and that shit was built for me. It doesn’t even matter if you’re losing either. There’s the endurance aspect of looking forward to how you and your team goes over a long race (and as we have experienced, some late-race shenanigans lead to awesome finishes!) plus the fact that you’re endlessly busy dealing with traffic for that extra layer of fun.

This season was my first so I’m not too worried about my performance over the weeks, but I’m still interested in how I went. I’ve learned SO MUCH in the last 13 weeks about driving quickly and efficiently, more than I’d learned in my couple of years playing GTS, where you learn more about defensive driving than anything… to the point where I wonder how much faster I would be in GTS if I went back to that for a few races. I’ve learned new things about racing lines and efficiency of speed, and surviving the first lap, and how to manage traffic, and fuel strategies, and working towards the end game, and consistency, and NOT CRASHING, and the pain of dropping out of a 24-hour race, and just how much damn fun you can have sim racing. I loved it before, but I really really really love it now.

Bring on the Spa 24!

Subscribe to my Twitch channel where I regularly race with F1 drivers

Cam: why the really early pit in the VRS GT Sprint race at Spa? You had plenty of fuel left, if I understood your HUD correctly, seems like more laps in a heavier car than necessary. Just wanted to get away from aggressive traffic?

Edit: Just after I posted that, you answered in video
    Get that weak shit off my track

Thank you for the continued support, Kch!

Tim and I did the VRS GT Enduro early this morning instead of our usual time slot. I did not stream it because I was still asleep when Tim started the race. He gridded 36th and brought the car up to 8th, I think before I got in the car at the half-way point. We did our normal three-stop strategy. Alas, I got hit by a backmarker who lost control of their car. It necessitated 50 seconds worth of repairs during my last stop. Unfortunately for us, many teams used a two-stop strategy. We lost a lot of time due to the extra stop and repairs. We finished 12th, which is pretty respectable considering we started 36th.