Page 114 of 226 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2251

Thread: iRacing

Just depends on the day and time. Kamel GT only has four sessions a week that go official. You kind of have to know when the regulars show up. Same with Lotus 79 and probably other series too.

*watches Cam race GTEs at Spa, yells at strangers in the past from his couch in the present*
    Get that weak shit off my track

YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

Cam was much calmer in that moment than I was.
    Get that weak shit off my track

It happens so often that it is just expected now.

Junior Potato
    Yesterday we did the VRS Enduro at Hockenheim. My god that track bores me. We started 46th and finished 21st. I had 1x for my 1 hour stint, so that was good.

Today was not the most auspicious day. I need to do some D and C races for the participation credits, so I entered a Ferrari and a Mazda race. Watkins Glen omitted the bus stop this week so it’s a high speed run down that long straight. Halfway into the race I was the second car in a tight pack of three, in about 8th place. We went up the hill with the lead car covering to the right with me in the slip stream. The car behind moved left to pull alongside and the lead car took the line entering the right-hander, preventing the pass. Next lap, same thing, except this time the lead car stayed on the right which allowed the following car to pass me. We entered the left-hander approaching the boot and the cars ahead had to check up for some reason, but I had nowhere to go and the added brake pressure caused me to lose the rear and spin. I avoided hitting the cars ahead but now I was stuck facing the wall on the blind apex. Four seconds behind us was another pack of cars, who obviously didn’t get the memo about the car stopped on the left, and to go right. Four cars plowed into me. Esc, fast repair, last place.

After that, Mazdas at Okayama. I was in fifth with fourth place between 0.2 and 0.5 seconds ahead for the whole race. I had a few goes trying to pass into the hairpin but couldn’t make it stick, which is so common on this circuit. I was having such a good time, until the final lap while trying to get a good run onto the back straight, the car ahead adjusted its line and I grazed his rear bumper ever so gently, but that was enough to spin the car. I got on the radio right away and apologised, but he was pretty unhappy and let the world know via text chat. I feel bad about that one.

Finally, I went to ESS and tried my hand at Spa, where I usually do really well. But ehhhhhh qualified like 20th in class, got caught up in a lap 1 kerfuffle, got caught in another kerfuffle on lap 5, had damage so pitted early, and finished 12th. But I somehow still gained both SR and IR for that effort so… *shrug*

Junior Potato
    Every now and then I get invites PM'd through the official forum to enter leagues, sent by different league admins. They seem to be using the same mass-messaging software. How do I opt out of all of them?

I do not believe you can. I just delete them.

Scored a 2nd place in race 4 of the Nurburgring Endurance Series!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBgPfFTzETs

Not as impressive as what you guys have been up to, but I won my first race of 2021 yesterday! Not quite bottom split rookie series!

A few seconds of each lap crossing start finish shows mostly what happened: started 4th, got up to 1st through cars crashing out (with just a little accident avoidance required). Had a car overtake me for 2nd, got back by him and then led the rest of the race. Thought he was going to challenge me on the last lap but as the video shows he couldn't maintain that pace!

Junior Potato
    I just got a win in IMSA GTE

0x inc as well. Hell yeah.