Page 167 of 175 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1748

Thread: iRacing

I am having a lousy start to the season. I've been wrecked in three out of four road races so far. The fourth race was my first go at Brasil Stock Car. I was so off pace that I am demoralized by it. At least in the other races, I was having a good go. Also, I spun myself out of an iRX race. Thursday night Supercars usually lifts my spirits though.

Junior Potato
    Driving Supercars always lifts my spirits too

Anything with less nannies and aerodynamics is good.

Y U NOT RACE IT THEN BRO?

I raced the FR3.5 around Long Beach last night. You have to be soo careful over the bumps in this car, it loses grip (either end) in a huge hurry. I softened the springs a couple clicks each end which helped only slightly. On smooth sections the car seemd really good for the most part, other than a weird behavior powering out of the hairpin on the 1-2 shift where the tiny powerslide would change direction. A fun, white knuckle ride where you have to baby it in ways while pushing. And this is coming from a normally fairly smooth driver.

I've come to the conclusion that it's just the way iRacing is. It's no secret that other pro drivers complain about similar experiences. *shrug*

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    Y U NOT RACE IT THEN BRO?
    Coz racing trucks in circles makes me smile even more

Just did an Indy Oval race at Charlotte. Raced the whole thing clean until I crossed the finish line. When I let off the gas, it looped, I hit the wall and took out another car. :embarrassed:

Junior Potato
    Ahh damn.

At least the results were finalised after the finish.

Iíve seen some poor driving after the finish in C class but at least itís easy to tell if it was accidental or just plain poo-covered driving.

All iRacing people, please post your best NASCAR @ Le Mans time trial results and videos. Thank you.

I see the competition available in the Time Attack list, but I do not own the car required.

After week one of season two, my Cam-gets-wrecked rate is about 65%. It's higher if you count getting punted twice in Friday night's KGT race.