Page 27 of 225 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: iRacing

Idiotic way to do it. It’s stuff like this that makes it so hard to keep your SR up.

I just spectated Freude during a race. It's kind of exciting to watch someone you know compete. I do not know if he was seeing my sexts of encouragement. I was like, "Just stay clean. Guaranteed top-five." He stayed clean. Got a top-five (in class.) OMG, there was a crazy crash that he literally went under a car that was flying through the air. I meant to save the replay, but forgot. Most insane thing I've seen in the sim yet.
    Last edited by Cam; December 19th, 2019 at 02:15 PM.

I did not see your notes but I have quite figured out where to put stuff in VR yet.

I jumped out forgetting to save the replay. I was sure someone was going to rear end me at full throttle while I was slowing waiting to figure out where that car was going land

That's something they need to improve still (and I think it's better than it was) is the physics of cars bouncing off stuff. Sometimes you just can't make sense of where they're going to end up.

I was seriously laughing at the absurdity of it.

Huh.

Quote Originally Posted by iRacing
    iLetYouWin - Road
    Beat an iRacing employee in an official road race. This award may not be earned while participating in a team event.
    Cam finished 4th ahead of iRacing employee Nim Cross Jr.
    Last edited by Cam; December 19th, 2019 at 03:33 PM.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    acket.

More Mustang Mayhem! There I was, having a good race at Charlotte roval with a fellow Solstice driver. Here comes a Mustang to lap us. He passes on the outside, then chops across my nose on the banking and wrecks all three of us.

Had my first Skip Barber win, feel like I'm starting to get the car figured out! Set my personal best lap in qualifying, then beat it again in the race once I got in the lead.

This was in the 3rd split of 4, so still a ways to go!

I need to form a band called The Mustangs, because they keep coming out with hit after hit!

Pretty much an identical situation to the last one. I was having a good battle with a fellow Solstice driver and we got side-by-side on the banking. Mustang about to lap us didn't like that though and simply plowed into my competitor, wrecking us both.