Page 44 of 226 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: iRacing

That perfectly describes my bump in iRating this week in the D class F3 series at Brands Hatch, I most recently I started 9th and finished 2nd, only making one real pass. I think that was actually the first pass I've had all week actually, not including crashed or lapped cars.

The F3 car would also benefit from a VR headset I think, I like using the realistic POV but without being able to move your head the steering wheel can completely block your view at times.

Hah well good example of the above the very next session out. Obviously the main problem here is how this guy decided to reenter the track, but I couldn't see him at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTeh...ature=youtu.be

Wow, protest that.

I should have added that was official practice, so it did hurt my iRating but at least it wasn't a race I guess.

Junior Potato
    Nice crunch sound.

A car I can't seem to drive effectively is the Kia Optima. I went into Nurburgring GP thinking that I would just earn some SR. I was ~four seconds off the pace. Not only that, I only got 3x, but my SR went down. I guess maybe because my lap times were so inconsistent.

In other news, I just got my B dirt road license. Alas, it is irrelevant because I have not seen any B class dirt road races.

I had a laugh when I saw someone recently call iRacing, “iRenting.” I had not heard that one before.

IceRacing is the new one I heard recently; on account of the slippery tire physics. Which is gaining notoriety with NASCAR/Indy drivers saying their real life cars are more forgiving.

Ouch.