Page 86 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast

Thread: iRacing

Junior Potato
    A uniquely American sport.

I enjoy reading about, and seeing, your exploits.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Is it me or was the red lambo a bit of douche?
    acket.

Junior Potato
    Yeah, obviously faster than me but very aggressive. It’s unbelievable how impatient people can be even at the tail end of the field where nobody has any chance of a podium.

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    I enjoy reading about, and seeing, your exploits.
    Thanks Cam! You’re the second person to tell me that since yesterday. I always feel a little self-indulgent posting videos so I keep them short unless there’s something going on for a whole race.

I tell you what though: streaming myself has been tickling my mind.

Racing: the only thing that matters is getting ahead of that car in front of you.

Junior Potato
    Cam I see you're practicing for Sebring. Are you doing the 12H that's on now or another slot?

Sebring 12 Hour today! Checkkit on my channel.

Junior Potato
    I'm watching

You've just explained why you stopped replying to my comments that I leave on your live streams!

I dunno how Streamlabs works or even if you use any streaming interface at all, but there could be a way to set up a comments only display on a second screen like a laptop or phone app and just have it plugged in and running off to the side out of your immediate view.

And another suggestion: I think your streams would be enhanced by including the voice chat from your team mates, because you talk to them and we don't know the context. But I guess that would require the OK from any others who are doing the talking. I thought I'd mention it in case you were looking to make the streams more enjoyable to watch.

Thanks for the support, Mick!

I regret buying a 4K TV. I should have bought a 1080p unit. It sometimes has trouble switching resolutions. It is problematic for me to alt-tab to other apps from iRacing, for various reasons. It is best if I just don't switch during a race. A solution would be to watch my own stream on a laptop to read and moderate the comments. However, I want to minimize my bandwidth usage during the stream. I might try that next time.