Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Car Audio.

Odd, I thought I had discussions with Teddie and Bryan (separately) about the C5Z being in a sweet spot for a certain class.
    Get that weak shit off my track

AS perhaps? I doubt Bryan would run in a SP class as that is a whole 'nother ball of wax

AS/SSR. Preferably SSR as often as possible. Hoosiers rock.

Too bad they're a little pricey (regardless of how good a value they are!), long and wide for my tiny garage, and don't carry the right badge.

They also apparently have a tendency to munch engines with sustained high Gs. They went to dry sump one generation too late.

Accusump?

370Z time.

I like those too. They're C5 Z06 price territory still, although they'll keep coming down. This one has quite the sales pitch.

tsg, Accusump totally not legal in Stock class.

Quote Originally Posted by Godson View Post
    AS perhaps? I doubt Bryan would run in a SP class as that is a whole 'nother ball of wax
    Modern cars can still be street driven SP cars. If it weren't for the stupidly fast Mazdaspeed Miata being a class killer in BSP, I could totally see myself taking the Z there. Just mount up some Hoosiers and call it good.

Right, but to be at the highest level I thought certain things were allowed that increase cost a fair amount, like ITBs, etc

Quote Originally Posted by CudaMan View Post
    I like those too. They're C5 Z06 price territory still, although they'll keep coming down. This one has quite the sales pitch.

tsg, Accusump totally not legal in Stock class.
    Well, that's lame. What's the justification for that? Maybe cars that don't grenade engines are more competitive than those that do?

Stock = stock. There are a number of other cars in the same boat with minor reliability mods that aren't legal.
    Whoomah!