Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 日本に留学する

I figured the chest xray was for TB or something like that. I'm just not sure how to call and explain the reason I need an appointment for. Also probably going to just go through the schools health center, my personal doctor charges are absurd if you don't have insurance

You basically need a physical, and just say you need a TB test (hopefully a chest x-ray) because it's for an international visa. I'm sure they've heard of weirder things.

Yea so i guess i'm not officially accepted by WMU yet and it was just their automation system not being updated with the new deadline. So I won't officially know till Next week.

Fucking hell. Also I have a japanese test that i don't want to take thursday and monday

Best of luck, Holden.

Quote Originally Posted by harper View Post
    Medical stuff may well require a physical and other stuff from a doctor's office visit, including a TB check (Japan still uses chest x-rays for these a lot). I think that's similar to what I did, since that's a requirement for the visa more than anything else. Being in Kyoto for an entire year...wow. That'll be a great time!
    TB can only be diagnosed or excluded via a chest x-ray. It's still par for the course here in the US, but the TB skin test is the cheaper screening method until a positive result comes and creates a need for a chest x-ray.

Best of luck dude. I am really happy for you, and I know this means a lot to you.

False dawns happen. Fingers crossed you'll be fine

Congrats on everything, man. You're gonna have a good time over here.

Noice!

hey Mort are you staying or going?

I have to give my final word likely today, and I'm....well.

I was talking to my friend in/from Osaka, and she couldn't believe the cost of tuition. My tuition here would be the same as attending Keio University