Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GT6 Updates

GT6 Updates

So as not to bloat the general thread, let's post news and info about updates to the game here.

http://www.gtplanet.net/new-track-vi...pei-game-show/

X2014s coming in February along with a new (fantasy) track based in Andalusia, which is going to be longer than the Nurburgring. Also, a side note about 5 Mercedes Vision GT's being made based on SLS's.

Junior Potato
    I Google Maps searched for that location. It looks like this new track might skirt around a lake. One half twisty stuff, one half mad high speed return journey up the highway. According to Google, the highway leg is about 13km.

I hope I'm right. It looks utterly bonkers.

This is the image that accompanied the article, so you're probably right.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Almost reminds me of Queenstown, NZ, but the mountains aren't high enough.

Looks pretty cool though.

Junior Potato
    Now that I'm on a proper browser, I can show you the track I imagined.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/previ...6be5dc!1m0!3e0

Or the track could wind its way through the mountains to the south. And that would be nice.

Update!

Red Bull X Challenge – 2nd Part
    The 2nd half of the “Red Bull X Challenge” has been added to the Career Mode. In these new challenges, learn how to drive an authentic Formula car directly from the world champion, Sebastian Vettel.
    Please note that the International B License is required to enter this challenge. With this update, the “Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Standard” and “Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Fan Car” have been added to the Dealership in-game.
    Release of the Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo Racing Series
    An alternative version of the “Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo”, released on December 2013 as the first Vision Gran Turismo car, is now available. It is possible to obtain the car by participating in the new Seasonal Event, available only for a limited time.

Release of the Corvette Stingray Gran Turismo Concept
    The “Corvette Stingray Gran Turismo Concept”, a car displayed at the 2013 SEMA show as a part of the collaboration between the Corvette development team and Gran Turismo, is now available in the Dealership in-game. It is also possible to obtain the car by participating in the new Seasonal Event, available only for a limited time.

Birthday Login Bonus
    An in-game car from a year near your year of birth will be sent as a gift when you log in to PSN. The gift car will be distributed within 1 week from your birthday.
    The information is taken from the player’s SEN account used.
    Remove Ghost Replay feature added
    A Remove Ghost Replay button has been added to the Arcade Mode Time Trial and Free Run Quick Menu. You can display this feature by scrolling the right of the menu. This will allow you to remove ghost data that includes unintentional shortcuts.

Prize Information added to Seasonal Events
    It is now possible to see what prizes are awarded in the Seasonal Events. This information is displayed on the right side of the Seasonal Events entry screen.

Unique Seasonal Events are now available featuring the Stingray Gran Turismo Concept and the AMG Vision GT Racing Series, with prizes awarded simply for recording a time and not only when achieving gold.

re: Birthday gift car
    Fucking yes! The servers were down yesterday, but I got the update. Wonder what it may be.

Haha, works quite well for you!

Hah, I'm pretty excited, I figured I'd just miss it. But the +/-1 week is nice.

Love the additional season events and other stuff, they are keeping this game well updated and interesting. And so far all free? Suck it, Turn10!

Junior Potato
    I notice there is now a little banner alongside the car purchase page pointing out whether the car interior is detailed or simplified.

It's a good thing to add, but it really should be in the dealership view to make the search for premium models a lot faster.