Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GT6 Updates

Before and after y0!

---

loving the updates and seasonal events. The Red Bull X Challenge races give you a LOT of cash, and are a decent challenge -- I tried the series a couple times the first night, looked down and saw my back account had swollen. Pretty crazy. Not going to complain at all though!

And with the "Interior: Detailed" update, well, at least it makes it easier for anybody getting the game or not as connected with Internet groups a chance. I know I learned that via a forum. Remember, GT5 is somehow the PlayStation 3's top selling game and GT6 is expected to do as well and have a long tail, lots of people who buy the game aren't going to be on this site or other forums online. Lots of chance to not pick up that tip. And can you really complain about changes to make it simpler to understand?

I just hope they add some more Super events. There aren't any series or true enduros in there, surely those will come at some point in the future.

Yeah that's true Harper and I agree re: the new Interior note in the car screen, but still it isn't really a fix that addresses the fundamental problem. If they were going to make a change like that, why the heck not do it right? Some of the design decisions PD makes are so very very strange. All it would take is to add a little gold star or something to the icon in the model selection window for premiums. Simple. Actually though, I think I do know why PD doesn't do that - its because as far as PD (Kaz) is concerned, we shouldn't care whether a car is a premium or a standard. They don't want us drawing that distinction. All the cars are great and we should enjoy them as they are and love them equally! They really don't want to admit that the standards are second rate material...

heh...

So all are "created equal in the eyes of Kaz."

I hope future DLC include - Seattle, New York, Hong Kong, Citta di Aria, Costa di Amalfi, Mid-field, and Special Stage Route 11.

Those were my favourite tracks from the previous games. I really hate Cape Ring.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevious Zoquis View Post
    Yeah that's true Harper and I agree re: the new Interior note in the car screen, but still it isn't really a fix that addresses the fundamental problem. If they were going to make a change like that, why the heck not do it right? Some of the design decisions PD makes are so very very strange. All it would take is to add a little gold star or something to the icon in the model selection window for premiums. Simple. Actually though, I think I do know why PD doesn't do that - its because as far as PD (Kaz) is concerned, we shouldn't care whether a car is a premium or a standard. They don't want us drawing that distinction. All the cars are great and we should enjoy them as they are and love them equally! They really don't want to admit that the standards are second rate material...
    The more likely reason is their lack of staff... And the fact that only one person works on each car.

That's the reason they can't put a star in the model selection screen to identify premium models so you don't have to hunt around to determine them yourself? Apparently they had a free hand to put the interior quality ID tag in the car description screen...

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Oh, i was meaning the premium vs standard cars thing, mainly referring to your last sentence.

BOOOO!!!!! I just started playing GT5.

Install some Gran Turismo 5 DLC now or lose it forever on April 30
    You won’t be able to reinstall some content after Gran Turismo 5 terminates its online services.

As Sony has previously announced, Gran Turismo 5 online services will be terminated on May 30, ending access to the Online Lobby, Seasonal Events, Museum, News, Community, Remote Race, Log in Bonus and Online Dealership features.

Sony has also announced that all DLC for Gran Turismo 5 will be removed from the PlayStation store earlier, on April 30.

If you purchase a Racing Car Pack, Course Pack and other DLC items, you’ll be able to download and install them again if you acquire the free “Family Upgrade” item and follow the instructions outlined on Gran Turismo’s website.

However, after April 30, you will not be able to download and install the Paint Pack and Racing Gear Pack if you lose or delete Gran Turismo 5’s save data.

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    OK, two big updates this month:

1.07, out now, changes the some settings in online lobbies and changes some controls for replays. Also, adds the BMW Vision GT concept.

Senna update, out May 27th, adds the DAP Racing Kart, Lotus 97T, and two new 1980s layouts for Monza and Brands Hatch.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via