Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: GT6 Updates

The TS030 is a monster, and I'm so glad there's finally a "new-spec" LMP-H in the game. And just after I spent my stockpile of money, too...shame. The simulated day-night-day again event is pretty fun though, even if I've eaten it a couple times at Ford Chicane!

Red Bull Ring is really fun too. That's a fantastic course, and I'm glad it's worked its way into the game.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Yeah it is a cool course, and not exactly one i ever expected to be in GT. I'd kinda forgotten about it after TOCA or an F1 game (whatever game it was in about ten years ago).

We have Red Bull to thank for that. Both keeping the track alive of course, but also I'm sure they helped get it in the game with all their involvement with GT. But I don't know why we don't have a RB F1 car yet.

Quite enjoying Midfield, nice update.

Although I have no idea why they went to the trouble of remodelling the track complete with weather and time-of-day, but then completely failed to provide any races that use it. The track is out, but there are no seasonals or online quick races on it, and no endurance races to actually use the weather (neither real endurance races, nor GT6-style accelerated ones).

I've set a little challenge over on GTPlanet, to get under a minute on Midfield Reverse. RH tyres, no single seaters, otherwise free (i.e. LMP cars and the like).

It's a lot of fun blasting over the start line at 200mph, then immediately having to brake over a blind crest for the duck into the tunnel, also threading the needle through the high speed sweepers towards the end of the lap. The 787B also looks *great* in the replays

MIDFIELD!!!???!?!?!?

Great news that Midfield is back. I haven't played GT6 in six months, but I'm eager to download this update. I was wondering for a long time what happened to the plan to release one track per month.

I hope they release more soon including my favourite city tracks: Seattle, New York, Hong Kong, and Citta di Aria.
    Last edited by sandydandy; March 12th, 2015 at 04:16 PM.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    Great news that Midfield is back. I haven't played GT6 in six months, but I'm eager to download this update. I was wondering for a long time what happened to the plan to release one track per month.

I hope they release more soon including my favourite city tracks: Seattle, New York, Hong Kong, and Citta di Aria.
    ugh, I hate the Hong Kong track with a PASSION

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Only city track I liked was Rome at night.
    acket.

Yeah, the only good thing about the HK track was that it was an HK track.