Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bell of Tacos

The Bell of Tacos

It has been many, many months since I have eaten fast food, but today I got me some Taco Bell. Do you want to know what I ordered?

A chili freaking cheese burrito. THEY ARE BACK!

I am going to eat it in about two minutes. Right now, I am just basking in its aura.

Nice. I do Taco Bell about once a month. We don't have nearly as big a menu as you do in America, (I know because I was in Seattle recently).

The one near my office started serving breakfast recently. No, I haven't been brave enough yet, but they had a big banner up advertising some really average-looking fast food breakfast fare - such exotics as "egg & cheese burrito", etc.

I'll stick with the local independent Mexican burrito joints when I need to refuel my cholesterol tank.

I remember my TB days in high school and college. 29c/39c tacos! You could eat like a king for a couple bucks (milk included .

The chili cheese burritos are just as good as I remember, possibly better. I definitely chose the right day to break my streak, and I have ZERO REGRETS.

Back in the day, my order was usually two combo burritos and a chili cheese burrito, and the total was just under three bucks. Today it was just over five. I didn't care, though, because I bought my meal with a portion of my paycheck rather than the change I found under the seat of the car. I flipped the honey in the drive through window a Jackson and didn't even count the change. Straight baller.

This month Subway is pimping their Frito's Enchilada sammich or whatever they're calling it. It looks interesting.

I've never eaten at a Taco Bell.

I'd love one, but the closest restaurant is in Manchester, England.

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar
    Taco Bell is one of the closest things to work.

It sucks in my opinion, but sometimes I don't feel like going further for something better. Sigh.

Grease is a major food group.

Of course, I live in a place where real mexican food is actually easy to find.

I have one of the few Taco Bells in this country near me. Buuuuuut it's on the Naval base so I can't exactly moonwalk into there anytime I want. I haven't had a Run for the Border in YEARS...but I kinda want to head there sometime soon.