Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: eBay Shtuff

eBay Shtuff

1987 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II with 30,000 miles

I wish I had a place for it.

awesome, wish I had the cash for that.

A TII with the 2-spoke steering wheel and no spoiler? Did not know that was possible.

The three spoke wheel and body color spoiler didn't come out until 1988. The black lip spoiler was available in 1987, but wasn't standard on the Turbo, which is admittedly kind of strange.

The 87 TIIs seem to often be oddly equipped. I looked at one several years back that had non-power steering, no A/C, the two-spoke wheel, no sunroof, but it did have the lip spoiler. It was a power rack away from being an autocrosser's dream. I ended up not buying it, not because of anything wrong with the car, but because the seller was kind of an asshole and I just didn't have time for that.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerB View Post
    The three spoke wheel and body color spoiler didn't come out until 1988. The black lip spoiler was available in 1987, but wasn't standard on the Turbo, which is admittedly kind of strange.

The 87 TIIs seem to often be oddly equipped. I looked at one several years back that had non-power steering, no A/C, the two-spoke wheel, no sunroof, but it did have the lip spoiler. It was a power rack away from being an autocrosser's dream. I ended up not buying it, not because of anything wrong with the car, but because the seller was kind of an asshole and I just didn't have time for that.
    A friend of mine picked up an 87 TII years ago with out PS and 2 spoke wheel, but i believe it had ac and the sunroof. I loved driving it the few times I did.

Needs louvers.
    Whoomah!

It's in amazing shape and all, but if I'm spending 5 figures for a CRX (as suggest by their buy-it-now price), it had better be an 88-91 Si.

Unfortunately it was on craiglist for $5100 just a few months ago, but a flipper bought it.

I'm partial to the 92-95 hatchbacks, followed by the 88-91 CRX, 88-91 Civic, and then these.

A few years back, my buddy passed up on a 2001 Audi S4 with 58,000 kilometers on it that was $8500 at a Volvo dealer. Either it snuck over here somehow, or somebody was really after the Euro look with the Euro spec gauge cluster and exterior mirrors.

It as gone in a few days, and listed online for $16,000.