Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Boomstick Thread

The Boomstick Thread

Welp. So as school is drawing to a close. My FiveseveN is still on order after a year. Whatever.

My 300AAC still needs about 400 $ to be finished. No real need to get it finished yet.

I have been eyeing a Glockworx trigger kit for my G34, which will be purchased after I get money.

A former Nursing school classmate is wanting to go shooting for the first time. Should be a good time.

How about ya'll
    Last edited by Godson; February 18th, 2014 at 07:54 PM.

I really need to restock on practice ammo as well as 45 ACP duty ammunition.

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar
    I'm sure you were referencing Army of Darkness but when I saw the thread title it made me think of a Far Side comic where an animal refers to a gun as a boom stick and the other animal says "Boom stick! That my friend is a Winchester 30'06"

Sadly I have never seen the movie. (Or maybe that isn't a bad thing)

I was just relating it to what the Native Americans called guns in the early days. Or so local lore says they called them that.

I like your references better thought

I bought my first gun a few years ago, a Marlin 795 semi-auto rifle. Then earlier this month, I bought my first pistol, also a .22LR semiautomatic, with a 10 round magazine, same capacity as the Marlin. I bought one extra magazine for the Browning and two extra for the Marlin.

I purchased both guns from Gander Mountain. I like the fact that they both use the same caliber ammo, keeping it simple and cheap. Been out to the range with the Browning once, feels really good. Going back on Friday with my friend Faith who has never shot before, good gun to start with.

Totally. I am going to start my friend with my .22 Mosquito, then see if they are comfortable to use my Glock 34.

.22LR pistols are sooooo much fun.

Yes they are, especially when Gander Mountain gave me 2 boxes of CCI ammo, 375 rounds each, free with my purchase. We'll put a dent in that Friday.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Now that I'm in a stand your ground state, I should re-stock my collection so I can shoot fuckers in the face for texting during previews at a movie theater.

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar
    As long as they're not white.

Thing is Drew is color blind, so everybody is fucked.

Still have my Skeeter and still using the same box of ammo from when I bought it. It still doesn't like CCI Stingers worth a damn, but it supposed to go through Minimags faster than SLM through a vinyl collection.