Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455

Thread: Game of Thrones (potential spoilers! read at your own risk)

If you want to see him in something non-GOT, give Shot Caller a go. You won't be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    She gave it up rather quickly for Euron. He's the least likeable character on the show, I wish they would kill him off already. I hope they wrap up the whole Greyjoy angle in the next episode. They're all so fucking annoying. Every one of them.
    I assume they're going to try to make him one of the main bad guys of this season, so build up the hate early on.

Quote Originally Posted by speedpimp View Post
    If you want to see him in something non-GOT, give Shot Caller a go. You won't be disappointed.
    Seriously bruv, that was Jaime? I wasn’t a GoT fan when I watched Shot Caller last year, so didn’t know who he was. I’m a pure noob to GoT, but I learned fast. Shot Caller was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    I assume they're going to try to make him one of the main bad guys of this season, so build up the hate early on.
    Problem is the the character just plain sucks. He’s too weak and obnoxious to really be villainous. He’s more annoying than bad.

X-Pac heat.
    Last edited by sandydandy; April 18th, 2019 at 07:40 AM.

Could be worse, bruv. He could have Steve Blackman levels of heat...no wonder The North is a frozen land.

Second episode was a little slow. Next week we’ll see plenty of action, I’m sure. I liked how Jaime and Bran got a moment to talk, and clear up their shit. I’m surprised Jon told Dany the truth so soon. I thought they would’ve saved that for the climax. She has gotten so stuck up lately it’s sickening. The way she spoke to Tyrion made my blood boil. Love the tension between her and Sansa. I was hoping Jaime would get in her face a bit and justify his killing of the Mad King. He was right to do so.
    Last edited by sandydandy; April 21st, 2019 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    I’m surprised Jon told Dany the truth so soon. I thought they would’ve saved that for the climax.
    Ba-dum tsss

It's kinda nice now that they can't delay plot for the sake of having plot for an unknown number of later seasons anymore, so they're not beating around the bush that way.

But the next episode and episode 5 should be the big battle ones, and they're both directed by Miguel Sapochnik who directed some of the best episodes already, including some big battles. (Hardhome and Battle of the Bastards and then he also did maybe the best episode, Winds of Winter) And all 4 of the remaining episodes are about 80 minutes long.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Quote Originally Posted by Freude am Fahren View Post
    Ba-dum tsss

so they're not beating around the bush that way.
    Ba-dum tsss