Page 65 of 72 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones (potential spoilers! read at your own risk)

Female Masturbatory Aid
    We watched it from the beginning starting in January, ending season 7 the morning of the start of season 8.

There was A LOT we forgot...as well as notices a ton of foreshadowing we either didn't notice or had forgotten also.

Yeah I rewatched it a couple of times. Definitely missed a lot of things. Such as Beric Dondarrion’s first appearance when he was ordered by Ned Stark to track down the Mountain. Next time we saw him was in the next season where he’d already lost an eye. Had no clue who he was first couple of times I watched.

Also forgot how truly badass Khal Drogo was. He could’ve taken pre-zombie Mountain one-on-one and slaughtered him.

I think the show runners wasted the death of Missandei.
    This could have been the thing that clearly made Dany snap - but there was several days between her death and the torching of the city, thats not a snap. If she was going to have that snap, it would have been when missandei was killed.
    If they instead had Cersei hold her as a human shield during the battle. Then when Cersei hears the bells and know that her people and her guards are surrendering that she kills her then, in pure spite of losing.
    That would have been a better justification for Dany and Greyworm having a snap mid battle.

A small change - same deaths, just moving the timing a bit and bingo - I think most people would be thinking that Dany and GW actions are bad but understandable (and plenty would say justified)

One of my favorite characters was Prince Oberyn of Dorne. He was the one who originally put the Mountain on deaths door in a fantastic episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    This season:

White walkers are uber enemy.
    They all die

Dragons are uber enemy
    They die (mostly)

Super crossbow things are uber enemy
    They all die

Do we *know* that the doinking siblings are dead? Do we *know* that the stabby siblings are dead? Not specifically sighted deaths are a go-to gimmick surprise for unimaginative show runners.
    Maybe they should've been Lyft enemies instead.

Just saw a Youtube video come up with the title "Foreshadowing is not Character Development." I didn't watch it, but I felt the title was a sufficient summary of my feeling about Dany.

I watched several YouTube videos containing leaks from the finale. Seems legit. The source of the leaks has been almost 100% accurate in previous episodes this season.

Read at your own risk:
    Spoiler:
    King Bran will sit on the Iron Throne.

I feel sick.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I don't even watch the "in the next episode" shit after the one I just watched.

You sir, are a nutter.

I don't even like movie trailers!

The only thing I'd accept with a "leak" is that the dragon cornholes Dany, and we learn that dragons ejaculate fire too.

Can’t help it bro. I’ve grown so impatient and pessimistic with this season that I need a buffer. The leak could be wrong. Maybe they’re trolling us. The “in the next episode” clips show very little. Can’t disagree with you about the dragon cornholling Dany. That would be a sight.

Well that was a weak ass ending.