Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones (potential spoilers! read at your own risk)

Grrr, don't sound happy! I'll start to think someone's stuck a sword up Joffrey's arse.

G'day, you really shouldn't read this thread until you're up to date on the episodes.

I've read the books, and it is tricky enough to avoid spoilers as it is. Aired episodes should be fair game imo.

Edit: speaking of the books, anybody been paying any attention to how George's writing is coming along?
    Last edited by Fiat500; April 13th, 2014 at 11:40 PM.

Yeah, a new book would be nice

Yeah. Aired episodes shouldn't need spoiler tags. Though maybe we can put something in the thread title indicating show spoilers or something. Anything from the books not yet depicted on screen should be spoiler tagged though.

Oberyn "The Model" Martell came in like a fucking pimp last week. Another board I post at has two threads for GOT. The "Maesters" thread for those who have read the books and compare the books to the series. The "Unsullied" thread is for those who only watch the show and erupted into an orgasmic explosion of hissy fits when those who had read the books discussed things in the books without spoiler tags.

I don't know if it was because George RR wrote it, but the latest episode seemed to have taken the production quality up a notch or five.

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar
    Last edited by overpowered; August 12th, 2015 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiat500 View Post
    G'day, you really shouldn't read this thread until you're up to date on the episodes.
    Actually, you're right.

And thanks to whoever updated the title

Color me extremely delighted by last nights ending. I have never read the books so I don't know what is going to happen. I take it as it comes in glorious HD.

Last night's episode was spoiled for me about 6 months ago. It's going to be near impossible to avoid spoilers for this series, it seems those that read the books take particular joy in ruining for others.