Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: 2014 GTXForums Fantastical F1

Hey, don't know if it makes a difference, but how does Marussia's pulling out affect points here? I know that they don't give more points for the people that were behind him in Monaco, but do his points get vacated?

I think their 2 points are still in official results. It's not like they were penalized like McLaren was for doing something illegal. They just ran out of money in mid-season. Don't see why that must cause them to forfeit the 2 points they already scored. They'll probably forfeit the money they're entitled to if they don't return next year..., but I don't see why they should lose the points already earned.

Congrats IMOA & Balki. That was a fun to watch season and I can't feel sad at all because while the manager loses, the fan in me wins as I was rooting for the Williams duo all season.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Aren't they automatically disqualified for missing more than two rounds?. That being the main reason for Caterham to go to Abu Dhabi.
    acket.

F1 and FIA actually still lists them at 9th with two points, so I'm guessing it's just a money thing.

http://www.fia.com/championship/fia-...lassifications