Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Might have to shave my winter beard off early this year

I sure hope to meet Rich in person someday, and maybe drink a few beers. The dude constantly has me laughing with common interests, like this movie, in case anyone missed it (which I doubt, given this crowd).

Ah, well...don't mind me. I'm just diggin' life at the moment. I'll get back to my usual surly disposition soon enough.

Last edited by George; February 26th, 2014 at 08:43 PM.

Wanna Fight?
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Who is enough of a Clint Eastwood fan to tell us what role the crazed Fury driver played in another '70s Eastwood film without googling or IMDBing?

Hint: Bigger role, bigger movie.
    He turned up in a bunch of Eastwood movies iirc.

Outlaw Josey Wales, Every Which Way But Loose and The Gauntlet I can definitely remember, there might have been more.

I was a huge Eastwood fan until he fell foul of senile dementia.

He was also one of Ned Beatty's romantic liaisons in Deliverance.

Wow. You guys have really shamed me in the Clint Eastwood trivia department. But that's okay. Nice to know. Obviously Clint has long chosen to work with the same actors repeatedly so I'm not surprised this guy has been in so many Eastwood films.

I figured it out after catching Thunderbolt & Lightfoot (uncensored, no less, which I had never seen) recently on cable TV. It used to be regularly shown on Saturday afternoons back in the '80s but I hadn't seen it in ages. When I saw the Fury driver, I ran to IMDB to see if it wa the same guy as in Josey Wales but didn't notice all the other movies he had been in, I guess.

Next thing you know, you guys will tell me that Len Lesser of Uncle Leo fame on Seinfeld had been in both Josey Wales and Kelley's Heroes, or something equally unlikely!

I think that Geoffrey Lewis(Juliette's father) has been in more Eastwood movies than any other actor.