Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No More XBox Live?

No More XBox Live?

Soon after my latest XBox 360 started to refuse to read discs, I got the email informing me that my XBox Live subscription would be auto-renewed shortly. That seems like a pretty good sign that it's time to cancel it, ending a 10? year run.

I know Jason has let his lapse before, anyone else decided to go without?
    Get that weak shit off my track

I let mine auto-renew then never touched it (besides grab the free games).

I cancelled my subscription when I moved to California. I eventually got a new subscription, obviously. I still use XBL a lot.

Junior Potato
    I cancelled mine about four years ago.

Mine lapsed for a while because I wasn't playing anything, and I can use my Apple TV for media. Now I'm playing GTA online, so I'm subscribed again.

I kind of lost touch with gaming a couple of years ago. Just the occasional Forza or Battlefield session. Then I began playing World of Tanks. A lot.

Plus, now my son is playing Minecraft and Disney Infinity (etc) with his friends, and also with his cousin who lives in another part of the country, which is great.

Was this helpful?

[_] Yes

[_] No

[_] Maybe

[_] Mayonnaise

Junior Potato

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Man i love that song.

If ya'll are talking about Xbox Live Gold, the longest i've had it for is a month or so i think. Bought it so i could finish Forza 2 or 3 to 100%, or try to anyway.

Just signed in for the first time in over half a year (first time for the 360 too) to get rid of the rest of my Microsoft points (850 points = $14.56?NZ). So just bought the Porsche expansion pack for Forza 4.

Wanna Fight?
    Mine's been up and running since 03. Never let it expire as I play once or twice a week wit' ma boyz.

I let mine lapse after I stopped turning on my third 360 for fear that it would implode.

Now that I have Ikrauga on Steam it may finally be time for me to get rid of the damn thing and all the games. TDU is actually the only thing that keeps it in our household.