Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Civic Tourer

Quote Originally Posted by thesameguy View Post
    I liked JDM better when it was just giant spoilers. At least those might have been functional. Vent textured solid plastic located in insane places is offensive. At least Ford puts fake vents on top of the engine where a hood scoop might go. Fake vents across the entire front and rear bumpers makes no sense.
    It's like the current fake vents on the Yamaha FZ10.

I had to Google that, but yeah.

Kind of surprised Yamaha can afford fake vents.. Honda has got to be driving those prices up!

Female Masturbatory Aid
    As mentioned previously, the new Civics look like a sack of hammered assholes

Quote Originally Posted by thesameguy View Post
    Fake vents across the entire front and rear bumpers makes no sense.
    Race look, y0. They are coming from the same place as the fake "diffusers" that have appeared on any car with the slightest pretensions to "sport."
    Whoomah!

But even fake diffusers look like they belong there, and it's tough to tell that they don't do anything. Vent-textured plastic across the entire front and rear are not only obviously nonfunctional, but they don't even replicate something that is... unless Honda is somehow suggesting that the Civic is both front and rear engine, like two ass-ends of a Lambo glued together, locked in a perpetual, hilarious push of war.

The rear vents on front-engined race cars are there to release high pressure air out of the rear wheel wells or from behind the bumper cover (sometimes they are part of the diffuser, too).
    Whoomah!

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Beauty is in the eye of the holder of said sack of hammered assholes. Now if it handled like a sack of hammered assholes than I'd be worried.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    True. While it may grow on me, I'm not in any hurry to trade in my 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Saw a new tourer, you are are 100% correct my friend.

I didn't know what a sack of hammered assholes looked like until a Civic Tourer drove by me yesterday and I had an "ah ha!" moment. Not being facetious. Not being sarcastic.