Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Golf.

Reddit suggestions ( http://www.reddit.com/r/golf/comment...sas_city_area/ ) include a service called The Club that lets you pay $20 fees for 18 holes w/cart at 6 different clubs in the area.

https://theclubmember.com/index.php?d=1
    Get that weak shit off my track

Played Monday for the first time this year. Hit about 80% of the fairways, and 10% of GIR. Short game needs lots of work as well. But it was a beautiful day and I wasn't at work! Now if I can carve time out of my busy schedule to play at least once a week or so, I'll be happy.

I haven't had a chance to play proper rounds lately, but been working at the range a lot. Unfortunately the only ranges close to me are mats (or mats on the days I can go).

I've only picked up a club in anger like twice in Japan at the driving range. It's waaaaay too expensive to think about getting my clubs out here

Not much of a golf fan but I can appreciate a nicely designed course. I've visited the Harbor Shores course in Benton Harbor, MI twice over the past week with deliveries for the Sr PGA event they are hosting in May. Guy that runs the event seems pretty cool as well.

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar

Good timing in bumping this thread today, as I just saw this elsewhere on the web this morning:

Ha, probably the best swing that guy took all day!

The GIF cuts off the whole first part of the video, which was the dude with the RC car fucking with their golf balls on the green.
    Whoomah!

Since I had to go to pre-Trump times to get this thread, I reckon we don't have a lot of players here? I am picking up the sticks for the first time in seven years this season.

I joined the VGA Tour (Veteran Golfers Association) to keep myself motivated. They play a lot of good courses for reasonable fees.

Not buying a ton of new equipment, the clubs are not the reason I am bad. I reconfigured my bag, went from 3w, 5w, 21T, 3i to a 4w, 20h, 27h setup. I never liked the idea of hybrid irons but I am getting too old to stand on principle so I am giving them a go.