Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ettsn's new whip

Quote Originally Posted by ettsn View Post
    Yeah, I test drove an S5 and it was nice, but this crushes it. Also drove an RS5, which is very similar in performance to the S6 (and similarly priced), but it wasn't nearly as refined. The transmission was a little more, um, herky-jerky? And you needed to *really* wind it up to be fast,
    On a test drive I didn't find the S5 to feel slow versus, say, the CTSV or XJR, but I didn't drive an S6 for comparison. The XJR definitely needs more winding than the V did even though the tangible results are virtually identical, so I do get what you're saying. I definitely agree about the transmission though - that was a let down for me. I am, however, used to being let down when it comes to transmissions that shift themselves. I feel like I will need to skip '10-'15 cars entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Kchrpm View Post
    Big pimpin
    x2

Looks luxurious and fast. I always thought the dark blues worked really well with Audi's chrome window/mirror trim.

Sweet ride, bro. When I test-drove the S6 I much preferred it over the RS4 that I had driven immediately before that.