Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do scary games scare you off playing them?

I have very little problem with monster movies (zombies, aliens, dinosaurs, whatever) or games but I have a really hard time with any movies that involve innocent folk being terrorized by serial killers or psychopaths. Never watched a Saw movie or Human Centipede. Really, ever since I had kids I just can't stomach that stuff. Just a bit too "possible" I guess. I had a friend when I was young who was one of those kids who had a real thing for horror movies - the gorier the better. He was a fan of this guy named Hershel West who made a bunch of horror movies in the 60s and 70s. Guy must have been a real piece of work. I saw one or two of those movies (one I remember was called Ten Thousand Maniacs) and they were quite upsetting. I just don't have any desire to watch that kind of stuff...

Wanna Fight?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevious Zoquis View Post
    I have a really hard time with any movies that involve innocent folk being terrorized by serial killers or psychopaths. Never watched a Saw movie
    The first one is a seriously good thriller and not technically what you seem to think it is. It's also nowhere near as gory as the later ones.

Watch it but skip the rest.