Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Xbox Live Gold

I don't know where it's from, but I have another expiring balance.

I'm thinking about getting some combination of Charlie Murder, Child of Light, The Wolf Among Us, and/or Walking Dead.

Anyone played any of these?

Tangentially related, I never played Saints Row III outside of two minutes at a friend's house, but it's the GwG title right now and I've played the crap out of it. The first such title that's gotten any real attention.

I thought I should get Saint's Row III, but my hard drive is on the full side, and II has been sitting unplayed on the shelf for years now. I just don't play as much as I used to.

Also - free Gold membership for everyone this weekend.

I never really paid attention to the SR games until 3, and I wasn't really that excited about 3. But 4 came out and looked good, and I'm still perturbed about GTAV being limited to the PS3 & 360, so 3 is filling my need for electronic mayhem. I certainly wouldn't have bought it - or any game right now - but it's free and hilarious, so I figured I'd get into it.

Glad I am lazy, Charlie Murder is on the June free x360 games with gold list... woulda sucked to $10 for it days before it was given away. Score one for procrastination!

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition is free right now

And it ROCKS!

Yeah, I'm having fun with it so far. Did a few fights with a friend... we both mostly button mashed

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is the free game right now. I'm enjoying it. Best free game in a while. You simultaneously control the older brother with the left stick/LT and the younger brother with the right stick/RT. Simple to play until you have to get them doing separate things at the same time. I think it's a terrible oversight that there is no co-op game play, considering there is two characters on the same screen. However, I can see how that would affect the game experience. The feel of the game is almost Limbo meets Ico, but the tasks have been easier so far. Check it out.

Yeah, I'd read good things about that game.

I thought this was a good list.

Brothers is well done. However, it seemed quite short.

Spoiler:
    It is also disturbingly tragic.