Page 59 of 85 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: Tesla!!!1 (Was: Tesla Sales banned in NJ.)

Could be a mule? Looks quick.

Yeah, looks quick
    Battery swapping seems more likely catch on for trucks, this could work

Will they be able to produce enough batteries for Model 3 and all the trucks though?

Even if they can produce, I was a bit worried about what they will do to all the old batteries..., but I guess Tesla already has a plan! Cool.
    https://www.tesla.com/blog/teslas-cl...ycling-program

think about how much that would help traffic

These electric trucks should be mandated for the ports in Long Beach and LA. And for local delivery.

Toyota i believe is running hydrogen powered rigs in LA right now. Emissions are water.

Also Tesla just fired somewhere between 400 and 700 people. This is after performance reviews apparently. They did just recall a bunch of the X model due to some issue where the seats dont lock in place and could fold while being used.

Personally I feel like in the next two or three years Tesla will be for sale and bought by one of the big automakers.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/10/13/4819750/

400-700 in 33k employees isn't that much.

No but I still believe. The comapny kind of has ADHD.

Cant get the 3 production sorted but lets start a semi truck and offer to solar and battery up Puerto Rico.

Hey, the dudes primary mission is to save humanity by enabling our species to colonize another planet. Tesla has always just being a side project of his... nay sayers had been predicting teslas demise since the beginning. Considering how many EV companies folded thus far, you have to give musk some credit... or faith, in his ADHDness!

Musk companies almost never delivered as musk ambitiously promised, but they do eventually deliver somehow... and the amazing part is that although late in their promises, they are still way ahead of everybody else.

Of course, if tesla really failed to deliver model 3, then it'll be game over for them. However, I'm almost sure that after my 3 yrs lease is up with my Honda clarity ev, I'll be assessing whether to buy a model 3 then. Not selling their stock yet!
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; October 14th, 2017 at 11:36 AM.

I dont think they are as far ahead as people believe. Other companies are just quieter and more secretive with theirs.

Musk needs to stop promising so much and on what seem to be arbitrary made up time frames.