Page 65 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Tesla!!!1 (Was: Tesla Sales banned in NJ.)

Wow. So pessimistic.

Anyway, thanks to all the new products introduced... I think I can finally afford a Tesla! Probably will get them for myself for Xmas! Should be great souvenir before they go bankrupt!

It doesn't matter of they continue to lose $10k for every car sold if they can continue to raise capital

Can't raise money forever. Teslas success sort of hinges on success of model3.

So.. apparently this guys next PR Stunt is to launch his own Roadster into space.

Tesla fan boys on Reddit are basically reacting the way a teenage boy does the first time he gets to play with a pair of real tits.

It also won a comparison test against the Bolt and the new Leaf.
    It has 48/52 weight distribution with slightly bigger brakes in the back. First time I'm noticing that in a car.

Yeah, bigger brakes in the back is quite odd, but maybe it's due to parking brake requirements? Or perhaps it needs to be bigger to ventilate heat better... due to less air flow in the back... I suspect brake calipers in the rear are probably not bigger than fronts... just the discs, right? Surely you don't want to lock the rears up before the front ones...

Likely a weight distribution thing. Many (all?) MR2 variants have larger diameter rear discs than front.

Weight distribution and regenerative braking is likely the culprit.

They also quietly announced another Model 3 production delay I believe. Blaming a battery supplier.

I thought they built their own batteries and battery packs?