Page 177 of 177 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177
Results 1,761 to 1,766 of 1766

Thread: Religion

OMG! Jack is a preacher!

Administrator
    I like that he agrees with the premise but somehow tries to pretend it's good.

Jack Reacher is a man of few words, Jack Preacher seems to talk a lot!

Satanist/Satan is never always wrong nor is he always right. So I think he’s agreeing with that not completely wrong premise. However, faith itself is ‘pretending’ that an invisible God exists and we believers also willingly choose to pretend He is good.

On the opposite end being an atheist, like he said, God can never win. If evil exists, it’s His fault. If God judges evildoers, then it’s because He’s mean or He’s committing genocide…

Anyway, I really think God is like Schrödinger’s cat!

I do like the actor and generally agree with what he said. I just wonder if the he will be able to survive Hollywood now. Hope he does.

Junior Potato
    Is religion the thing that caused what is now called Israel to fucking neglect the fuck out of a few kids who almost died based on where they were born, or
    https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...-thrall-review
    was it just ignorance?

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    /me checks the Religion thread.

Sees people still are religious.

/me leaves

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    Is religion the thing that caused what is now called Israel to fucking neglect the fuck out of a few kids who almost died based on where they were born, or
    https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...-thrall-review
    was it just ignorance?
    Probably just stupidity?

Remember no Russian kids died and no religion’s involved yet they decided to invade Ukraine anyways.

Bottomline is root of evil is within the human heart.

At least purpose of Christianity is to help people who wish to clean up their insides better… of course there can still be hypocritical Christians, but just because I act wrongly, doesn’t make Jesus wrong though. I just failed to clean things up better. That’s okay. Repent and clean again! If I ever lose the ability to repent and still ‘pretend’ to be a Christian, that’d be the ultimate stupidity.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; January 26th, 2024 at 07:20 AM.