Page 35 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Religion

Wanna Fight?
    Don't distract him. I genuinely want to see if he can answer anything without "BECAUSE BIBLE".

EDIT: Oh no, he's just going to adopt his smokescreen belligerence and facetiousness because he's fucked royally over a barrel. Again.

Either that or he's sitting at a computer, loudly laughing at just how fucking stupid and insane he really is.
    Last edited by Rob; April 3rd, 2014 at 11:58 AM.

I've tried to used Einstein's theory of relativity to explain how 6 days could be 14 billion years.

I've tried to show you guys how the God blessed the Christian nations during the post bible days with modern day history... that Europeans are just as sinful if not more than the rest of the world, but due to their faith God still blessed them more.

I've also shown that people ought not to pick on Jews, God's chosen people. If you don't believe in the Moses story, hopefully Jew haters remembered what happened to the Nazis.

I've also shown how much we love one another even if it's in some sort of distorted kinda way.

Seriously, I love you guys! Well chat again tomorrow? I need to get some work done.

Wanna Fight?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    I've tried to used Einstein's theory of relativity to explain how 6 days could be 14 billion years.
    Irrelevant to my request.

Quote Originally Posted by Billi
    I've tried to show you guys how the God blessed the Christian nations during the post bible days with modern day history... that Europeans are just as sinful if not more than the rest of the world, but due to their faith God still blessed them more.
    Irrelevant to my request and just mad, coincidental bullshit.

I've also shown that people ought not to pick on Jews, God's chosen people. If you don't believe in the Moses story, hopefully Jew haters remembered what happened to the Nazis.
    Irrelevant to my request and, likewise, entirely coincidental without material proof of any divine intervention.

I've also shown how much we love one another even if it's in some sort of distorted kinda way.
    Irrelevant to my request, untrue and a very dishonest definition of the words "we" and "love".

Seriously, I love you guys!
    Irrelevant to my request and the entire discussion.

Try again.

If somebody purported to be as famous as the son of god said those words, there would be a multitude of recorded sources from all around the world. Look what happens when some reality TV cretin gets a new hat or some bullshit these days...

Very strange how the only "source" to corroborate for these claims is also the only record of the events themselves.
    Last edited by Rob; April 3rd, 2014 at 12:11 PM.

"Answer this question with irrefutable evidence and facts."

"Okay, let me just open my copy of The Hobbit and read from Chapter 12."

Edit: sorry. The Hobbit is more credible than The Bible. Lemme fix that.

"Answer this question with irrefutable evidence and facts."

"Okay, let me just open my copy of Twilight and read from Chapter 12."
    Last edited by tigeraid; April 3rd, 2014 at 12:13 PM.

Wanna Fight?
    I didn't even wall him in by demanding facts, I just asked for him to not reference the only place where you find the claim.

It's just so incredibly dishonest.

Wanna Fight?
    Well chat again tomorrow? I need to get some work done.
    Or..."I have no intention of answering your request because I don't possess the intellect, resources, honesty or integrity to research it".

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    I know the question was not directed at men, but I suppose there'd be theological or philological studies which do not reference the bible.
    But that means taking the time to go thru them, and it'd suck to be told "not true ______ enough". So yeah, I'll just grab the popcorn.
    acket.

Wanna Fight?
    I'd like the person making the claim to provide the substantiation.

It's already apparent that he made the claim blindly and with no prior knowledge, I'd just like to see if he has the integrity to actually go and educate himself or if he's just going to post irrelevant shit in an attempt to sidestep it.

There's something of a trend with his behaviour...

But given the debate over whether or not the man who claimed to be the son of god actually existed as a single person (and not just assorted charlatans/confidence tricksters over the years) in the first place, I would be genuinely amazed if there was anything approaching a reliable record of anything he said.
    Last edited by Rob; April 3rd, 2014 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    If somebody purported to be as famous as the son of god said those words, there would be a multitude of recorded sources from all around the world. Look what happens when some reality TV cretin gets a new hat or some bullshit these days...

Very strange how the only "source" to corroborate for these claims is also the only record of the events themselves.
    That's the thing that I find amusing. With how fast and available information is now-a-days. If anything happened anywhere in the world, we'd know it within minutes. Or even seconds. But, not a word in 2000 years? And only in the book that claims itself as evidence. Weird, huh?