Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: battlefield 4.

Still loving the game and play most nights.

There are some insanely irritating moments in this game. Stupid bugs like not allowing you to 'exit' stairs or go through a doorway. Dumb shit like that. But when it works, it is great.

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong guys. I want to keep playing it. It's a fun game. But wowwww is there some wonky shit in this game It's a hot mess.

You on ps3 or xb?

I'm on X1

... lame

Sorry
    I remember briefly playing BF3 with you and your friend on 360 (and realizing I was muted for a good 15-20 min ). That was great fun. Get an X1

I friggin love this

Quote Originally Posted by 21Kid View Post
    Pretty much... It's prettier, but not as good.
    I have exactly the opposite opinion having just finished the SP and played my first MP game. I loved the BF3 game but I was just sick and tired of shooting people only for them to escape and then come back and kill me, it made the game retarded. No such problems in BF4, you get caught with your pants down and you're dead, which is exactly as it should be. As for the bullet drop on BF3, that was simply ridiculous, beyond 50m it was as if you were using a catapult rather than a firearm. Seems fixed in BF4 and for £7.99 it was the sale of the century. The only one glitch I noticed was in SP, I tried to shoot someone between scaffolding bars and for some reason the air gap in between them was modelled as a solid object.

As for the graphics? At 4K Ultra, absolutely awesome. Switched down to Medium for my first MP game, to make absolutely sure it always stayed above 60, seemed to stay above 60 on High in SP, but just making sure.
    Last edited by LHutton; December 29th, 2015 at 08:01 AM.

Maps seem a bit small though.