Page 78 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Thread: How do we not have an Android phone thread yet?

Double true!

Ordered a Gear S3 Frontier via Prime Day today. Had a look at one when I got my S9+ a couple months ago and liked it. First smart watch I've actually liked.

Quote Originally Posted by Blerpa View Post
    TWO extra gb of RAM: S9 has 4GB versus 6GB in the S9+.
    Great storage variant and great gift!
    Wow. I like trying to get by on phones with only 5G app storage. Though I don't actually use them as phones. Games, Strava, some browsing. I do use an SD card to put accumulated photes, screenshots and GPS files.

Removing updates for and disabling some key Google apps can help a lot. Hangouts. Google Play Books. Google Play Music.

Quote Originally Posted by 21Kid View Post
    I still could care less for the curved screen. At least it isn't as annoying as I thought it would be.
    COULDN'T CARE LESS.

If you can care less, it means that you care about it more than other things.

If you COULDN'T CARE LESS then you really, really, REALLY can't care less for it.

YW you need to give up on that one and merely be aware of the peculiar (mostly? entirely?) American usage.

Then again, based on the sentence following it, you could almost make a literal approach work. (If the screen were more annoying, then he would care for it even less... A big stretch, I know).
    Last edited by SportWagon; July 24th, 2018 at 02:34 PM.

American? Doesn't matter. It's not about being American or whatever. It's grammatically incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    COULDN'T CARE LESS.

If you can care less, it means that you care about it more than other things.

If you COULDN'T CARE LESS then you really, really, REALLY can't care less for it.
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by SportWagon View Post
    Wow. I like trying to get by on phones with only 5G app storage. Though I don't actually use them as phones. Games, Strava, some browsing. I do use an SD card to put accumulated photes, screenshots and GPS files.

Removing updates for and disabling some key Google apps can help a lot. Hangouts. Google Play Books. Google Play Music.
    I did all that... and I still ran out of space. Photos were sent to the cloud almost immediately. Unused apps were unistalled, and auto-updates turned off. All games deleted. Basically only had required apps and a few others that I used frequently. And I was still running out of space constantly.

Am American, the correct version is "couldn't care less", Bill is just dumb

Yeah.

So google has been been a completely useless for finding an answer to my problem.

Where the hell is google getting its image for music? When I play music, my player (Player Pro) correctly grabs the album art from the id3 tag, or folder, but the lockscreen, my Gear S3, and android auto, all show some random image, I guess an artist image chosen from the internet, which usually isn't even correct, or nothing at all.

Is there anyway to fix this? I want to see the damn album art.

Ok, of course, as usual after posting here, I find a solution. I tried installing Samsung's default music player, since I had deleted it as soon as I got the phone. Seems to be working now, at least for lock screen and gear.
    Last edited by Freude am Fahren; August 10th, 2018 at 07:53 PM.