Page 81 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread: How do we not have an Android phone thread yet?

Or someone who prefers to be h4RdC0R33!@1!1!111!!

I think it's more of a trip to have nearly every song you can think of available to you. An iPod was nice for stuff you know, but now I can hear a band live or be told about someone and check out their entire discography immediately.

Very interested in a Galaxy A80 as a replacement for my S7 but it's not released anywhere as yet so is delayed but Samsung, at least on Twitter won't say if it is or not, just that it's not available at the moment.

Rumors are the Note 10 will do away with the headphone jack and buttons. Touch button on the side, are you fucking kidding me, that sounds beyond awful. So either they're constantly being accidentally hit or they're useless because of your case.

Also, is it too much to ask to just NOT have front facing camera? I guess so these days, but honestly the small bezel on my S9/S8's is FINE. WAY better than a stupid hole punch or notch or mechanical popup thing.

Administrator
    I really didn't like notches, but since picking up a Pixel 3 XL, I've really not noticed it. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

EDIT: I should have followed up with "I never use the front facing camera, though, when I accidentally turn it on it's just a horrifying visage that I can't turn off fast enough"
    Last edited by Tom Servo; June 5th, 2019 at 12:06 PM.

Someone get a Sony Xperia 1 kthxbai

S9 FOR L... I mean, for now.

I use my 3.5mm headphone jack several times per week as I run with my phone. I've tried to do bluetooth headsets in the gym and they're a monumental pain in the ass.

Any reason why? Some are bad, but they are more convenient for exercising with.

Administrator
    I've always had big reception issues with bluetooth headsets, especially the smaller earbud/jawbone conducting type that work well for exercising. Sound regularly drops out, sometimes for extended periods, which sucks if you're listening to a podcast or something.