Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: World of Tanks

I won't be playing as much now the holidays are over. I saw you playing and should have asked you to team up.

I enjoy playing artillery the most. At this time, I have the Lorraine 155 50, Crusader SP and SU-14-1. The Crusader is pretty good, now that it is fully upgraded. I played it for a while before I realized that it went faster backward. The Lorraine is horrifically inaccurate right now, but it is not fully upgraded yet. I'm hoping it improves. The Russian arty just before the SU-14-1 was an irritating grind because the narrow field of fire and terrible accuracy. I was really disappointed to find out the SU-14-1 appears to have a narrower field of fire and is super-slow. At least the accuracy seems better. The GwPanther was great, but I recently sold it after researching the GwTiger. Alas, I cannot afford to buy it at this time. I would like to buy back the M50/M53, but that's a long way away, considering how little I play WoT.

Of course, I have a mix of other tanks too; several mid-tier American and German tanks, a couple of Russian tanks and one each of Chinese and Japanese tanks. Oh, I just picked up an Archer. It's pretty bad out of the box; slow and weak, but fires fast. I'm hoping it improves with upgrades. The T-20 is a tough grind. I'm constantly getting put in tier IX games, so it's normally only useful for spotting. The gun has OK power, but its reload time rivals artillery.
    Last edited by Cam; January 2nd, 2017 at 04:30 PM.

I dusted this game off and was reminded why I stopped playing it. Me and my tier n tanks keep getting put into tier n+2 games. I played about 8 matches and survived none of them.