Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Trials Fusion

Well, you're no help!

I suspect I'd end up wanting two versions of the game for the boy and I to play on. Would be better to have on a console, I think, so that all four of us in the family could theoretically race together. I don't know if we've ever had all four on at once, but we've done three a few times in Trials Evolution with me and the kids and it was a hoot.

I wonder what Xbox Ones are going for on craigslist...

No way I would buy a used console on Craigslist. No way to test if it works etc.

You would be better off heading to Costco and picking up the bundle they have that is a 1TB Xbox One S with 2 controllers and 3 month game pass for like $230.

Yikes! They're too expensive, even on craigslist. And the controllers aren't backwards compatible? Screw that.

Yeah, I imagine buying a used console would be risky, especially since most of them are probably operated primarily by teenage boys - not exactly the most gentle human beings on the planet.

Lori does not like video games, for the most part, but she really likes Trials.

Inferno 5 is vile. I timed out on the last obstacle, a sheer vertical wall. I watched the replay of the top rider. He went up it like he had magnetic tires. WTF?

H4ckzorzz!!!

This game is quite buggy right now.

I just bought three Trials games on Steam for ~80% off; Evolution, Fusion and Rising. Alas, Trials HD is not available. It appears that it was Xbox Arcade only.

Often, smoke or fog occludes the rider while I am trying to ride. I do not remember that happening on the Xbox. Difficult to play when you literally cannot see the rider.

I still have Trials HD on the Xbox360. The CD also has 'Splosion Man and Limbo on it. Once in a great while, I play Trials and I still see your ghost way out ahead of me on most courses when I'm in solo mode. Most often I race against one or both of the kids on multi-player tracks in Trials Evolution.