Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Doge Challenger Thread. Much power. Very purple. Wow.

That guy must not know who Sergio Marchionne is. He makes a decision at breakfast and changes it by lunch!

First the new Charger must debut THEN a new Challenger can bow after that. Initial reviews of the new Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio are certainly hopeful. It'll be interesting if they just slap a "Dodge" nose on it or actually engineer a new car.

Quote Originally Posted by novicius View Post
    It'll win on the ET and trap speed, plus the repeat runs results and MSRP will also favor the Mopar.
    Don't think you'll beat 2.23sec 0-60 on non-drag radials in a FR production car (guess they would have had to flare the fenders too far to get 335-355 rears, the current 315s don't seem extreme enough)
    I know this is a very specific car, but the non-Ludicrous 90D and 100D with AWD do 0-60 in 4.2sec

Curious what a side-by-side comparison would come out to (closer 0-60, or > .07sec difference)

Regardless, to Tesla, to Dodge

A.) If you're doing stoplight drags (as are most common), doubtful you'd even hit 60+ MPH before you shut it down.

2.) All the rest of it is shit you yell out the window as you do your Ricer Fly-by past the winning Tesla driver.

d.) It's not always about numbers.

It is if you live you life one quarter mile at a time!

Of course he does. He owns a Mustang. Thats about as far as they'll go before needing to feed on the crowd nearby.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachen596 View Post
    Of course he does. He owns a Mustang. Thats about as far as they'll go before needing to feed on the crowd nearby.
    accurate

I keep her on a short leash, no worries.

Whoa.

That'd be one hell of a stoplight dragster!

Carlo has been bullying me lately.

I'm thinking about trading the E60 on this and giving the wife the MINI: http://www.southparkmitsubishi.com/u...357048f9d3.htm

It's not the 6.4L I really would've liked but it ticks a ton of other boxes. Thoughts?

I'm shifting from "gee that would be fun to own" to "if I find one I like I'll buy it."

Trying to keep it under $20k, though. This isn't a dream car or anything, just a short commute DD car that makes me smile when I look at it.