0 0%
  • A Ferrari

0 0%
  • Fred's Kosmic energy

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2014 FORMULA 1 UBS CHINESE GRAND PRIX

Administrator
    Ricciardo's pass was the pass of the season, and it'll take something to beat it.

Kamui passing Vettel made my fucking year.

Let's hope Ferrari has something going for them here in a bit and Kimi gets it going.

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar
    If it hadn't been for Hamilton's engine problems in Australia, Mercedes would have gone 1-2 for the first four races in a row. As it is, they've won the first four and went 1-2 in three of those. I don't recall a team starting that dominant since I've been watching F1. Even Ferrari in 2004, Reubens only managed two second places out of the first four races, though he did manage six second places out of the first nine races, so I guess it's not too far off.

WTF happened to McLaren? They looked like they were making a decent comeback in Australia and now not so good.

WTF is with Kimi? Alonso's making him look bad.
    Last edited by overpowered; April 21st, 2014 at 09:53 AM.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Kimi's getting all the bad luck. From the engineering side he's had PU, transmission, cooling, ice cream problems, and then he's been tagged in the races.

And McLaren were suffering from poor tire management, they seem to be in the same position Mercedes where in last year, I think, it has to do with their radical rear suspension design. They're fast, alright, they're just too affected by track conditions.
    Last edited by FaultyMario; April 21st, 2014 at 10:02 AM.
    acket.

Yeah, what Mercedes have accomplished is really amazing. Maybe they have Honda to thank for... for laying down a good foundation and then leaving just when things are turning up?

It really shows that it's the people that makes a team great. I really thought Hamilton made a huge mistake by leaving McLaren. Now, we know it'd probably be a bigger mistake staying in McLaren!

What's more interesting to me is that it's really difficult to identify who's the best of the rest...

And Webber must've been very happy to see a fellow Australian sticking it to Vettel... That's another amazing story. Is Ricciardo that good? Sure look like he is!

Question: who was more of a protegé to Webbo, Davidson or Ricciardo?
    acket.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    For me the race wasn't nearly as exciting as the others this year.

Vettel needs to quit whining.

The opening laps were great. A shame about Massa's contact, he could have spiced things up inbetween the Red Bulls and Rosberg.
    acket.

Vettel is a complainer. always has been always will be.

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    I really thought Hamilton made a huge mistake by leaving McLaren. Now, we know it'd probably be a bigger mistake staying in McLaren!
    The fact that it was a good move became apparent very quickly last season as McLaren was sucking right from the start.

Of course, even then, nobody imagined that it was as good a move as it has turned out to be given this season.

Before last season started, yeah, it didn't seem like a good move to those of use who had no idea that McLaren could suck that bad.

Last season, it seemed like Hamilton was only a little bit better than Rosberg. It's starting to seem like he's significantly better this season.
    Last edited by overpowered; April 21st, 2014 at 03:41 PM.