Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: blipshift shirts

Junior Potato
    Got one

I was finally able to use a coupon code that I got from them, after telling them that a shirt I bought recently wasn't of the highest quality.

Their customer service is ace.

I did too.

I never buy things like this.

I love blipshift, but the shirts shrink so much, I've changed to fitted XL, so that they'll last longer. The fabric quality is great. Soft and durable, but they shrink so much for me. I lot of my old ones just don't fit anymore. I have a couple of the Hanes ones, but I hate the fit and fabric of those. My early ones are hit (leavemealone, The World is Flat) or miss (Save the Whales, 8-bit 911).

On the other side, my Nurburgring shirt (earlier version of this) from Enthusiast Apparel still fits like new, though the track is fading a lot. I bought that probably close to 10 years ago. Saw it on an ad on the final gear website back when I was downloading Top Gear episodes from it.
    Last edited by Freude am Fahren; April 24th, 2017 at 04:39 PM.

Do you wash them in 40 deg or hotter? I only wash them at 30 and they're all still fine. I only buy M (normal cut, not heavy duty).

Well, obviously.

But, why Stockholm Syndrome and not Trollhättan Syndrome. Kinda makes the wearer seem ignorant.

Hehe

Today's is dajiban, which I may have to get.

Epic bump to say that I have bought several blipshift shirts during the pandemic. Almost every single Corvette and McLaren F1 related thing they have put out, plus a LeMans shirt.

But strangely not the red C7 one, because the inaccuracies on it jump out at me!
    Get that weak shit off my track

I've only bought a few recently. Mainly because I noticed when moving that I have WAY too many tshirts. I do get the daily email though, so I never miss one I want. I bought two this year. The one with the 911 silhouettes lined up vertically, and the one below.

Not many have jumped out at me though. I kinda wish they'd get a little more creative with the space. More multicolor or design type shirts rather than just all car drawings.

One of my latest is the one below, which gets lots of compliments when I wear it.

[oo) [|||] [|||] (oo]
    (_/__\_____/__\_)

Junior Potato
    I haven’t bought one in ages. Last one I got has the Harrod’s McLaren GTR on it.

They’re becoming very samey, or the joke on the shirt too obscure to really communicate easily.

So my shirt fix is being filled by blank $8 tees from Kmart