Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: S14 240SX + VH45DE

I had no idea they would do things like that. That is fantastic!

Yeah, I didn't either.

That is GOOD to hear.

Perhaps I'll do that on the Yukon to separate the trans cooler and the radiator.

Scored an S1 ECU and brand new uninstalled Nistune daughter board this week, picked up both for less than the cost of the nistune board from a retailer.

Little more progress. Autozone had the drop in S-chassis flex a lite fans the cheapest (even cheaper than summit) and when I go to order they have coupon code for 20% off, free shipping to home and a $10 gift card, talk about awesome timing. Got them installed as well as the Billion ps reservoir, took me quite a few times to make a bracket I was happy with, I was going too complex and finally the simple iteration won out. Hoping to get the PS lines and Fuel lines wrapped up soon.

That's the simple version?
    Whoomah!

No doubt - that's really nice!

KISS.

Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    That's the simple version?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_SS View Post
    KISS.
    Sometimes it takes getting pissed off after 3 tries and coming back after some time off from it and bam it works the first try.

wow its been that long, where did last year go. OK so this happened (ordering one tomorrow) http://www.wiringspecialties.com/240...iring-harness/ . One of the reasons I haven't finished, I could do the wiring myself with the junkyard harness I have, but a brand new harness that connects like factory everywhere and made for the swap and chassis, well I will take that any day. They just came out with them last week. I can't believe last year went by that fast, I really need to get done with this thing, its like 95% there. I have most of the bits to finish the fuel and power steering lines, plus the wiring, that just leaves the exhaust. I really need to get cracking.

Crack away, 'cuz that thing is going to be awesome. We have a local S14 with a V8 in it (probably an LS) that comes out to autocross frequently. Seems like his clutch pack diff is wearing out now. [/besidethepoint]