Page 188 of 202 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2019

Thread: Grand Theft Auto V

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Every time I get an email from Rockstar about Cunning Stunts I read it a bit....differently, but I bet that's the idea.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar

Junior Potato
    Sick garage man!

Junior Potato
    In news today it appears that Take Two Interactive has launched a C&D against the developers of GTA modding software Open IV.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...-from-take-two

Is T2 the lowest of scumbags?

I think it is.

Hard to sell DLC to people who can make their own superior DLC!!

Junior Potato
    The main reason for their action is that they claim that it enables cheating in GTA Online, despite:

-Other 3rd-party cheating software runs rampant in GTAO, and
    -Open IV is not for cheating

So yeah, the immediate takeaway that I had from it is that people can hack the game to use multi player only content whenever they want in single player, thus removing the barrier of either grinding for cash or buying it with real money in shark cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    The main reason for their action is that they claim that it enables cheating in GTA Online, despite:

-Other 3rd-party cheating software runs rampant in GTAO, and
    -Open IV is not for cheating

So yeah, the immediate takeaway that I had from it is that people can hack the game to use multi player only content whenever they want in single player, thus removing the barrier of either grinding for cash or buying it with real money in shark cards.
    Purely monetary based. The same reason new games aren't moddable anymore. (sky rim excepted). Hard to convince anyone to buy a season pass when maps and new weapons are being created for free. Or get people to buy your new sequel when the old one is still getting free content.

Yeah, I get it. It's shitty, but not unexpected or outrageous the way I wish it was.

I don't know when it happened, but some of the recent DLC for GTA turns out to be kinda fun. They added some Fast & Furious inspired vehicles -

and some other fun vehicles -

A bunch of other stuff too, all of it was crazy price tags as you'd expect... gotta move them Shark Cards.

I've been passing the evening time with it and it's been fun... but I am ready for sane weather so I can go back outside.

Junior Potato
    I love how the Obey branding on that not-an-Audi is the same in-game car manufacturer as Michael's car, which is also styled after an Audi.