Page 192 of 202 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2019

Thread: Grand Theft Auto V

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkylineObsession View Post
    Tempted to try that if its not too hard/time consuming.
    It looks pretty simple from the video I saw of someone else completing it....basically 3 clues, no real difficulty

Just compare the pics of your e-mail with the ones in this video to find the right locations - after the first you won`t need this video anyway as the search radius is way smaller.

And 50 headshots with the revolver can also be done with pedestrians.

I still think about going back and playing some more GTA V, as I never finished the single-player game. Seems like there's something more important to do when I'm at home. Sigh...

Anyway, I stumbled upon this and thought you guys might enjoy it.

GTA 5 becomes the most profitable entertainment venture of all time, passing $6 Billion in revenue.

https://gamerant.com/rockstar-gta-5-size-next-game/

....which makes me wonder, when it comes to GTA 6....assuming that it's set in the same time period of GTA 5, why not just let players keep their existing assets and just make it a city expansion of some kind. I don't know if players who have added so many things to their existing personas will want to "start over" when the new game comes out.

Of course if it set in a different time period like Vice City was, then maybe. Also if they are expecting to have a smaller audience for it and keep GTA 5 and Online going for....however long they keep raking in the dough.

Isn't part of "starting over" having to acquire the necessary tools to complete each mission, and working your way up from nothing to the guy who has it all? I remember not being able to get past the first couple of missions until I had obtained a firearm, which meant robbing a ton of convenience stores to get the necessary cash to buy a pistol.

If people could start the first mission in GTA6 with stuff they'd earned/bought/found/stolen in GTA5, such as rocket launchers, sniper rifles, and sticky bombs, the game wouldn't be as much fun and/or rewarding, at least IMO.

I guess I was meaning more for the GTA online stuff than the regular story mode

I'm a few years late to this party. Without reading the 1900+ posts in this thread, let me say that I have finally started playing GTA V for real. Dabbled with it a couple of years ago but never finished. Got as far as the jewelry store heist the first time around. That was on the old PS3, been playing on the PS4 since early February. Was playing through my nephew's PS4 account, but recently he kept booting me off so I bought the game for myself, which was quite cheap. I was horrified to learn that I couldn't transfer my saved game data from his profile to my own. So I've had to start from scratch. No big deal. I was almost 60% through the game. Now only 15%. Oh well.

I will say that if I ever hit the big jackpot in real life I will definitely build Michael's house, with pool and tennis court. Also Franklin's second house. I love those houses so much I sometimes wish I could just go into the game and live there and never come back.

I was just in L.A. for vacation for a few days with a friend of mine, and the weirdness of seeing lots of things that are in GTA V is a bit silly. It felt very surreal seeing places in real life that I saw and did heists, etc. in before.

Yeah I read LS is a pretty accurate representation of LA. Even though it’s only about a tenth of the size, (area wise LA is freaking huge). I’ve never been to LA, but am dying to go. But I feel I’ve experienced the LA vibe from playing this game.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Dad said the same thing about LA and San Francisco when he went there for the first time after spending a bit of time playing GTA San Andreas, he recognised a lot just from that game.

Not sure we got any Vice City memories when in New York, but i've got a feeling that we did recognise some places. LA not so much, as we only flew there for a connecting flight and never left LAX otherwise. That's something that i did find surprising though, is the sheer size of LA. New York not so much, because i knew it was massive already.