Page 103 of 202 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2019

Thread: Grand Theft Auto V

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    speaking of "the moments", I thought I posted my best one but didn't see it here.

In Story Mode, I was driving to the big warehouse that we used for most of the missions, got to the warehouse entrance, I was in a Mini and decided to jump out of the car as it's moving because it's fun.

So I did that, the Mini kept going, got to the train tracks and BOOM!!! got SLAMMED into perfectly by the train!!!

I have always enjoyed the trains in GTA... such an awesome environmental nuisance!

Quote Originally Posted by thesameguy View Post
    Maybe sadly, but I play GTA for "the moments," like when you parachute off a building and land in a friend's car or you're about to take a shotgun in the face and a friend opens fire on the dude with a minigun sending him flying 20'. To date, though, my favorite moment is standing on the balcony of the motel in Sandy Creek getting ready to blast someone in one of the rooms when another player lowers an Annihilator and rains down bullets on the entire structure. Between the audio and physical feedback it was a hell of an adrenaline rush. I just stood there and fuuuuuuuuuuuuu til it stopped.

On the subject of those moments, I really enjoy that mission Denial of Service because it's utterly braindead but affords an awesome opportunity to hoon around town in the Dominator. A while back I ended up in a game with a bunch of very low-level players that had no cars, and one of them hopped in the passenger seat, waving a sticky bomb out the window. I was pretty sure my car was toast, but the guy totally proved himself. At the last truck stage, I spotted it ahead crossing of the larger intersections and I did a totally sweet power slide (well, as good as GTA will accommodate) across the intersection ending up right next to the delivery truck. Guy literally places the bomb on the side of the truck, I light 'em up and put some distance and BOOM in the rearview. Flip a bitch, park next to the smoldering remains, and the passenger grabs the equipment. So cinematic.

To me, it's worth playing just for things like that. Every so often the girl will be reading on the couch while I'm playing and she happened to catch that moment. "That was cool" she told me. Yeah it was.
    The best mission so far for me was Grass Roots. The crazy thing is, if you blow up your car with the minigun during the hallucination, it's gone afterwards.

Well, Trevor's air trafficking stopped paying after Mission 5 again. I assume it's supposed to do that.
    Last edited by LHutton; September 5th, 2015 at 01:36 AM.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I slid sideways into a pedestrian in a convertible. They landed (dead) on their back with their feet hanging out the passenger side.

I drove around for an hour like that.

I think it's important to let everyone know exactly what you're capable of. Plus, Weekend At Bernie's.

Stupid question coming up. How do you actually play GTA V online?

Go to the pause menu, go to online, then start/join/whatever a session. You may have to create a new character first, I don't remember if that happens automatically or not.

Next question. In terms of the social club account for trading the BAWSAQ index, I created an account using my PC but when I went tried to log into it with the PS4 during the game by going PS Button -> WWW and then typing it in, it didn't get there and timed out. The rest of the internet works fine via the PS4. Is it just really slow, or am I missing something?

And how do you update the game?
    Last edited by LHutton; September 8th, 2015 at 01:45 PM.

Junior Potato
    Can't you use Google?

Nah, the pub bore needs other people to reply in order to vindicate his existence and posts.