Page 192 of 192 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192
Results 1,911 to 1,916 of 1916

Thread: Grand Theft Auto V

Venturi3D.com for the FUTURE MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkylineObsession View Post
    Tempted to try that if its not too hard/time consuming.
    It looks pretty simple from the video I saw of someone else completing it....basically 3 clues, no real difficulty
    ║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com

Just compare the pics of your e-mail with the ones in this video to find the right locations - after the first you won`t need this video anyway as the search radius is way smaller.

And 50 headshots with the revolver can also be done with pedestrians.

I still think about going back and playing some more GTA V, as I never finished the single-player game. Seems like there's something more important to do when I'm at home. Sigh...

Anyway, I stumbled upon this and thought you guys might enjoy it.

GTA 5 becomes the most profitable entertainment venture of all time, passing $6 Billion in revenue.

https://gamerant.com/rockstar-gta-5-size-next-game/

....which makes me wonder, when it comes to GTA 6....assuming that it's set in the same time period of GTA 5, why not just let players keep their existing assets and just make it a city expansion of some kind. I don't know if players who have added so many things to their existing personas will want to "start over" when the new game comes out.

Of course if it set in a different time period like Vice City was, then maybe. Also if they are expecting to have a smaller audience for it and keep GTA 5 and Online going for....however long they keep raking in the dough.
    ║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com

Isn't part of "starting over" having to acquire the necessary tools to complete each mission, and working your way up from nothing to the guy who has it all? I remember not being able to get past the first couple of missions until I had obtained a firearm, which meant robbing a ton of convenience stores to get the necessary cash to buy a pistol.

If people could start the first mission in GTA6 with stuff they'd earned/bought/found/stolen in GTA5, such as rocket launchers, sniper rifles, and sticky bombs, the game wouldn't be as much fun and/or rewarding, at least IMO.

I guess I was meaning more for the GTA online stuff than the regular story mode
    ║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com